Manx Mosque Facebook Group

Amadeus

I like that about Muslims, they are so dedicated. Unlike the pretentious Christians, most of them cannot be arsed going to church and that starts at 11, one day a week. Lazy vicars too, they work one day a week, get a house and everything, what do the Rabbis get? eh? eh? nothing, thats all.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that about Muslims, they are so dedicated. Unlike the pretentious Christians, most of them cannot be arsed going to church and that starts at 11, one day a week. Lazy vicars too, they work one day a week, get a house and everything, what do the Rabbis get? eh? eh? nothing, thats all.

a few Suicide Bombers is all they get.

o i see your point prob not fair on the vicars at all :cool:

Better idea is let's confescate all property belonging to religious groups and turn it into housing for homeless, poor, pensioners etc, after all they preach help the needy so they couldn't realy object.

Better idea is let's confescate all property belonging to religious groups and turn it into housing for homeless, poor, pensioners etc, after all they preach help the needy so they couldn't realy object.

+1

a few Suicide Bombers is all they get.

o i see your point prob not fair on the vicars at all :cool:

rabbi? suicide bombers?

i thought they wanted to build a mosque, wouldn't an Imam be a better choice for a mosque, im not sure that the muslims would really appreciate a rabbi conducting services in a mosque, plus i would imagine that the reference to suicide bombers would also make more sense, unless the jews are at it as well.

+1

Yes, in an ideal world the church would open it's doors to all. All I've ever thought is wrong with religion is written in the good book (The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist), take as much as you can from the poor and give it to the greedy...all in the name of the lord. Not to mention the amount of manipulation that goes on in the scriptures, the poor will inherit the earth - as if.

Oh I feel another Letter from God to Man opportunity ...here it is

more Scroob

blah blah blah Manx workers for employment opportunities on the Island, do you feel that this will result in a mass exodus of foreign workers heading back to the UK/further afield?

I rather admire your use of the word exodus in this context.

I'm surprised there has not already been a bunch of references to the parting of the Irish Sea.

Archived