Manx Mosque Facebook Group

Amadeus

Any skeet on a "say no to new Mosque on IOM" Facebook group? I'm not on FB, but it's making the rounds on twitter right now - loud prayers, BNP, etc...

Could someone please be kind enough to post the lowdown on this? Ta :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we do get a mosque, a synagogue, a hindu, jain, bhuddist and sikh temple

What about an integrated multifaith centre to cover all of them (and their sects) plus catholics anglicans and methodists, etc etc at the same time

Lisa McKenna wrote

at 8:59pm yesterday

Firstly I would like to point out that I'm not racist. As a small island we should not encourage this type of thing fair enough they have their own beliefs etc but they need to keep it to them self we don't want to hear or see them praying etc. White/ english people don't go to other countries and set up churches etc it wouldn't be alowed! Last year in ramsey there was a national philipino day... What's that all about??is there a national british day in the philipiens!

How do these idiotic people manage to get dressed in the morning?

Firstly I would like to point out that I'm not racist. As a small island we should not encourage this type of thing fair enough they have their own beliefs etc but they need to keep it to them self we don't want to hear or see them praying etc. White/ english people don't go to other countries and set up churches etc it wouldn't be alowed!

This person can vote and reproduce.

The muslim community on the Island have started a facebook group complaining of the mosque they have and are trying to raise money to build another one, they say "

For too long the Muslim community in the Isle of Man has been at a disadvantage; with the only Mosque being a small, and cramped, converted garage. The current mosque is too small to accommodate everybody for Jumuah salah. This group is intended to raise awareness/motivation/money/community support; whatever it takes to get a well sized, functional central Mosque built on the island."

We say NO NO!!!

Some choice comments from their public front page.

Lisa Mckenna writes "Firstly I would like to point out that I'm not racist. As a small island we should not encourage this type of thing fair enough they have their own beliefs etc but they need to keep it to them self we don't want to hear or see them praying etc. White/ english people don't go to other countries and set up churches etc it wouldn't be alowed! Last year in ramsey there was a national philipino day... What's that all about??is there a national british day in the philipiens!"

Well Lisa, in my experience, anyone who starts off with something like "I'm not racist but..<insert racist comment>" is a racist. You're the worst kind of racist because you don't actually realise it.

The delightful Jim Smith writes "horrid dirty shit houses i think they have had there own way long enough not a chance there is 1 goin up!!!!!!!!!!"

Not only is little Jimmy a racist, he's also an illiterate tool.

Dave Kelly isn't much of an improvement here when he writes "NO dont want one full stop they taking over enough is enough TIME TO SAY GO HOME IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR COUNTRY WHICH IS MENT TO BE CHRISTIAN THEN BYE BYE"

No Dave. I think it's time you said BYE BYE to the Internet as you're clearly too stupid to operate a keyboard unsupervised.

And finally, a rather irritated James Mark Corrin has posted these words "thay can fuck right off!!!!!! thay come over and dont and respect are way of life !!! thay belive if you are not a muslam you should die wots all that about!!! thay have pne as it is so why do thay need a new one fuck off i say !!! "

I recognise some of those words but I'm not sure what the whole thing means. I'm fairly certain it's not complimentary about Muslims so I'll include it here as a shining example of a thick manx racist.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.p...&ref=search

Edit: Bah, that took waaaay too long to compile. Beaten multiple times.

Lisa McKenna wrote

Firstly I would like to point out that I'm not racist. As a small island we should not encourage this type of thing fair enough they have their own beliefs etc but they need to keep it to them self we don't want to hear or see them praying etc. White/ english people don't go to other countries and set up churches etc it wouldn't be alowed! Last year in ramsey there was a national philipino day... What's that all about??is there a national british day in the philipiens!

Now I'm not very good on my history but seem to remember something about crusades.

Lisa McKenna wrote

Beware of people who say, 'I'm not a racist BUT.........'

Doesn't she know that White, English Christian missionaries have been going to other countries and setting up churches for years?

The muslim community on the Island have started a facebook group complaining of the mosque they have and are trying to raise money to build another one, they say "

For too long the Muslim community in the Isle of Man has been at a disadvantage; with the only Mosque being a small, and cramped, converted garage. The current mosque is too small to accommodate everybody for Jumuah salah. This group is intended to raise awareness/motivation/money/community support; whatever it takes to get a well sized, functional central Mosque built on the island."

We say NO NO!!!

Some choice comments from their public front page.

Lisa Mckenna writes "Firstly I would like to point out that I'm not racist. As a small island we should not encourage this type of thing fair enough they have their own beliefs etc but they need to keep it to them self we don't want to hear or see them praying etc. White/ english people don't go to other countries and set up churches etc it wouldn't be alowed! Last year in ramsey there was a national philipino day... What's that all about??is there a national british day in the philipiens!"

Well Lisa, in my experience, anyone who starts off with something like "I'm not racist but..<insert racist comment>" is a racist. You're the worst kind of racist because you don't actually realise it.

The delightful Jim Smith writes "horrid dirty shit houses i think they have had there own way long enough not a chance there is 1 goin up!!!!!!!!!!"

Not only is little Jimmy a racist, he's also an illiterate tool.

Dave Kelly isn't much of an improvement here when he writes "NO dont want one full stop they taking over enough is enough TIME TO SAY GO HOME IF YOU DONT LIKE OUR COUNTRY WHICH IS MENT TO BE CHRISTIAN THEN BYE BYE"

No Dave. I think it's time you said BYE BYE to the Internet as you're clearly too stupid to operate a keyboard unsupervised.

And finally, a rather irritated James Mark Corrin has posted these words "thay can fuck right off!!!!!! thay come over and dont and respect are way of life !!! thay belive if you are not a muslam you should die wots all that about!!! thay have pne as it is so why do thay need a new one fuck off i say !!! "

I recognise some of those words but I'm not sure what the whole thing means. I'm fairly certain it's not complimentary about Muslims so I'll include it here as a shining example of a thick manx racist.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.p...&ref=search

Edit: Bah, that took waaaay too long to compile. Beaten multiple times.

Is this not the same Dave Kelly (An ex Cave DJ) that left with the words, "Wankers BIG Wankers" only a few months ago..? Also seems TheMans true Identity is at last uncovered..lol

I'd be opposed to it but then I'm opposed to any expansion of centres of superstitious nonsense of any flavour; christian, jewish, muslim, zoroastrian, wikka or asatru (apologies to any superstitious nonsense I've left out).

I'd quite like to see a jedi temple here though.

Archived