Manx Mosque Facebook Group

Amadeus

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who comes across these farcebook retards in the real world should do humanity a great favour by sterilising them so they can't breed.

Where could it be ..? Lord Street, by the Police Station or on the Old Bus Station Site...?

The dome on the top of Standard Bank must make it a favourite! :D

John Wright

I hope we do get a mosque, a synagogue, a hindu, jain, bhuddist and sikh temple

What about an integrated multifaith centre to cover all of them (and their sects) plus catholics anglicans and methodists, etc etc at the same time

I'd much rather see a truly civilised society - one in which there are no buildings devoted to worshipping imaginary friends in the sky.

I'd quite like to see a jedi temple here though.

Where could it be ..? Lord Street, by the Police Station or on the Old Bus Station Site...?

90-1.jpg

What? I'm just doing it before the paper does...

Down by the police station, they could cross train then:

feds4.jpg

lol wicked !!! Reminds me of the video from years ago of the kid with the broom !! lol

:blink:

did not realise Ben Afflick was at the G20 Summit !!!

Also seems TheMans true Identity is at last uncovered..lol

That thought crossed my mind as well!

I saw a link to this group the other day when I was on FB but I just ignored it. Had a look now and I'm ashamed to say I know a good few people who have joined the group. Shocking. I'm very surprised the group hasn't been taken off FB. Makes you real proud to be Manx, eh?

I'd much rather see a truly civilised society - one in which there are no buildings devoted to worshipping imaginary friends in the sky.

Agreed.

We have a plethora of christian churches (but still representing only a fraction of the fractious groups that call themselves Christian) and a bishop sitting in LegCo as of right but they still want to oppose someone else's sky fairy house.

Of course, opposition to a mosque isn't technically racist but 'm pretty certain there'd be less opposition if the worshipers were more white.

QLD

And finally, a rather irritated James Mark Corrin has posted these words "thay can fuck right off!!!!!! thay come over and dont and respect are way of life !!! thay belive if you are not a muslam you should die wots all that about!!! thay have pne as it is so why do thay need a new one fuck off i say !!! "

I recognise some of those words but I'm not sure what the whole thing means. I'm fairly certain it's not complimentary about Muslims so I'll include it here as a shining example of a thick manx racist.

That's a little on the dark side but surely it can't be anyone we know.

Facebook, the righter of all wrongs.... Soon it will knock MF from the champions podium !!!

To be honest 95% just join any group request sent to them.

I think I had better delete a few I am a member off...lol

:ph34r:

I'd quite like to see a jedi temple here though.

90-1.jpg

What? I'm just doing it before the paper does...

Great to see Tesco's expansion plans where accepted !!!!

Of course, opposition to a mosque isn't technically racist but 'm pretty certain there'd be less opposition if the worshipers were more white.

I think this opposition to the mosque IS technically racist:

Katie Glover wrote

at 9:10am on April 17th, 2009

No mosque, paki's are hangin!!! They all want fked in a bottle of bleach..... Dirty stinkin twats!! This is the isle of man not the isle of paki!!! Do 1 pray somewhere else..... Like of douglas head.

Archived