Lost Season 6

Shill

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost feel like they're trying to shoe horn something in, a new group of "others", the black smoke possessing people, Clare back but apparently possessed according to the new others. And whats with the alternative story of if all went well on the plane, whats the point in that? Its like a "look at what you could've won", with a bit of deja vu thrown in.

Its asking more questions than its answering, as ever. Not sure about it yet. Always hated the way fuck all really happens then there's a massive "WHAT" at the end, i should've sky plused them then started when i had a few saved up. It'd be a travesty if after 6 years glued to the fucking thing it ends up a massive letdown.

Not a bad ep, I wonder how much difference there is between the 'sideflash' reality and the 'real' reality?

no suggestion the island isn't there, but with Ben shown as a teacher suggests it's very different

4 - John Locke

8 - Hugo Reyes

15 - James 'Sawyer' Ford

16 - Sayid Jarrah

23 - Jack Shephard

42 - Sun/Jin Kwon

I like how the numbers have resurfaced, but I'm disappointed that there's no correlation to the "Oceanic Six" that were were all pushed towards. Locke and Sawyer weren't of the six, Aaron and Kate were.

Enjoyed the episode this week, even if I did pull a face at the over the top foreshadowing of the Adam & Eve corpses. I guess they did that for those viewers who don't remember it from Season 1 but I dunno, I kinda feel like I deserve some reward for paying attention all these years. I dont want it handed on a plate to the unwashed masses!

Claire is unconvincing as a badass though, although I'm glad to see her back. Shame Jin told her he was lying about Kate, although I guess Kate will be happy to tell her the truth when she runs into her.

The mirrors in the lighthouse was interesting. Typical I AM JACK HEAR ME ROAR bullshit with the smashing though. You'd play with them a bit more if it was you eh?

The biggest unanswered question from this week though is what's happened to Sawyer. Last we saw, he was with Locke in the Numbers Cave. Now FLocke has turned up without Sawyer (it seems), what happened? I guess this might be answered next week although I wouldn't be on it seeing as it's a

****Sayid*****

centric episode.

Prepare to shit the bed ready for Episode 7 though. It's a

*******Ben*******

episode.

Action packed for sure.

I dunno about other lost fans but it's looking like what ever a character does on the island it affects them off it in the parallel universe. Sayid for example wanted to be good but in the end his dark side came out both on and off the Island at the same time.

I dunno about other lost fans but it's looking like what ever a character does on the island it affects them off it in the parallel universe.

Indeed.

I thought it was interesting to see Dogen in the alternate timeline with his son, who had died in the "island" time line. He had clearly made the pact with Jacob to save his son....albeit unknowingly in the alternate time line.

I am guessing that all the characters will have a similar bargain to be struck....Sayid's for example being that his muse was alive, albeit married to his brother etc etc....

That

was

awesome

I have nothing further your honour.

Jesus, I literally threw my hands up in the air when the last episode ended. What a glorious final ten minutes.

I'm going to be wearing my shitproof pants tonight for the Ben episode. (No longer spoilered seeing as it's being trailered by Sky as that now)

Just got round to this week's Ben episode;

I liked seeing Arzt again if only there as a semi-cameo

was Alex still Ben's daughter, did he know? (she seemingly didn't)

As mentioned above, the side-flashes seem to indicate the characters having choices to make involving the same people but making different choices

Just got round to this week's Ben episode;

I liked seeing Arzt again if only there as a semi-cameo

was Alex still Ben's daughter, did he know? (she seemingly didn't)

As mentioned above, the side-flashes seem to indicate the characters having choices to make involving the same people but making different choices

Nope Alex wouldnt of been Bens daughter off the island due to the fact that Ben got off the island before the blast with his Dad. Rousseau would never have come to the Island.

Yep, wednesdays is download day.

We missed episodes 2 - 6. Are these available for download and where can they be downloaded from please?

You can download those episodes from I-Tunes now. If you want them free you need a bit more creative searching ;)

Archived