Mlc Election

Bobs

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just heard a runour that Kevin Woodford (the Chef) is standing for MLC; does anyone know if this is true?

Jesus wept, it's not beyond the realms of belief. He'll probably get in as well, along with equally desirable candidates muffin the mule, a discarded sandwich that someone fished out of a bin, and a promotional life size cardboard cut out of Bruce Willis from Die Hard 2.

I have just heard a runour that Kevin Woodford (the Chef) is standing for MLC; does anyone know if this is true?

Jesus wept, it's not beyond the realms of belief. He'll probably get in as well, along with equally desirable candidates muffin the mule, a discarded sandwich that someone fished out of a bin, and a promotional life size cardboard cut out of Bruce Willis from Die Hard 2.

Shame Gef from Dalby isn't still around.

He might be good - especially if he can do something with the vegetables there already.

I can imagine his candidate statement - 'for £4.79 I got half a pound of lard, a banana, and a pigs trotter, and I can make the DTL last a year, and feed a family of four on that'.

God help us all if it's true really though.

Archived