Sefton Group

cheeky boy

Parkinsons has been sold off

As for the hotels etc it would depend on their profitability

The office block values would depend on the lenghth of leases to run, there are acres of unlet office floors available in Douglas

I wouldn't be suprised if the assets only just covered the borrowings and although that does not mean the group is in trouble it certainly stymies any expansion or even refurbishment

I think you find that parkinsons is still part of the sefton group, it may not be 100% owned by them as 1 more firm has a controlling stake,

Juts look for the wagons or diggers and u know which company has bailed them out.

Parkinsons to be honest is on its ass as a firm, cant pay wont pay

As are most construction companies.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

hmmmm Co has been fined £20,000....there goes the dividend again sad.png

from www.seftongroup.co.im

Hotels:

1. Sefton Hotel

2. Sefton Express

3. Hilton Hotel

4. Paramount City

5. Palace Cinema

Properties:

Its portfolio includes the

HSBC headquarters building,

Standard Bank building,

the entire Clinch's complex,

International House,

Samuel Harris House and

Cayman National House.

Parkinson Construction

All Worth more than 86million I'd say?

To whom? If Sefton were to fold, that portfolio will be sold for greatly under £86 million, and as such I'd be very cautious as a creditor (as with any highly leveraged business).

OK so I'm obviously missing something. What makes you think it's going to fold??

They don't own HSBC House, Standard Bank Building or Samuel Harris House no more so that makes them a little more 'vulnerable' !

presumably makes a difference to who gets the dosh laugh.png

Would it? If was awarded money by a court, tribunal or similar I wouldn't care what they called it as long as the other party paid and I got the cash.

It might make a difference to who is paying out the money I suppose.

presumably makes a difference to who gets the dosh laugh.png

Would it? If was awarded money by a court, tribunal or similar I wouldn't care what they called it as long as the other party paid and I got the cash.

It might make a difference to who is paying out the money I suppose.

it would make a difference to the injured party if they were fined and the dosh went to the Government coffers, and not into the party who has won his case

it would make a difference to the injured party if they were fined and the dosh went to the Government coffers, and not into the party who has won his case

Ah, I get what you mean. My point was more about who cares what they call it as long as the wronged party is compensated.

Archived