A Cautionary Tesco Tale

Lonan3

I have never had a problem with Tesco or their staff infact i think its the friendliest place to shop on the Island, staff are friendly and polite the the store itself is clean (unlike some other local stores) and if ever i have a reason to return any item for whatever reason they are most happy to ablige without question, cant say farer than that

We are all entitled to our opinion it wouldnt do for us to all be the same and agree with each other

Edit to add, after saying that i wouldnt by my meat from any of the supermarkets i only by that from a butchers shop

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah but you have to give it to them who else on the Island offers such things a 'Tesco Tuesdays' where singles and swingers can wander round with banana's in their baskets looking to meet up in the wine and spirts section and then pair up for shenanigans in the carpark , hotel room or back home

Ah but you have to give it to them who else on the Island offers such things a 'Tesco Tuesdays' where singles and swingers can wander round with banana's in their baskets looking to meet up in the wine and spirts section and then pair up for shenanigans in the carpark , hotel room or back home

Wait, What? why the hell wasn't I notified of this? I really must read those clubcard newsletters

The new self service tills are good if you only want a few things but awkward if you have a whole trolley full.

Agreed, I hate using these things. And most of the main supermarkets in the UK now have them.

One or two items are fine, but it can turn into Its a Knockout with a load of items. I remember seeing a woman very flustered in Tesco trying to use one of these self service things, and she got into such a mess she had started scanning the person in the queue behind hers shopping!

I wonder whats next. Self shelf stacking where you have to grab a forklift as you go into the store?

Well, I bought a sat nav there today and it's complete rubbish - can't get the main menu to work and dragging the extension line from my house to anywhere I drive is hardly practical... :angry:

tescosatnav.jpg

Archived