Battlefield 3

Bananaman

Anyone still use this server? Only really started playing over christmas (despite buying it when it came out) and added Manx Headshot Society as a favourite but it's been a ghost town whenever I've looked at it

Erm, we've pretty much all gone back to WoW.

Only a couple of the Manx Headshot Society are still playing BF3 I'm afraid.

Personally I got a bit fucked off with the hackers, PunkBuster and GGC streaming didn't seem to be able to keep them at bay.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering, i did send a request to join the MHS but didn't get a response. I've not had any issues with any hackers ( that i've noticed ), maybe i've not put enough time in though ( 28hours ).

Max if you want to add me as a friend feel free, i'm usually online with a couple of friends and it's always good to squad up!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/soldier/DjKymbo/stats/236152736/

see you on the battlefield soldier!

Twonky, Burned out on WoW a couple of years ago and swore I'd never go back (unless they throw free time at me like they did when Cata came out), but will be giving Guild Wars 2 a look when that comes out. Let me know if there's any plans for a manx guild on that

Kos, Added :)

Actually I could use your help with a couple of Assignments on an empty server sometime. I need 5 knife kills (got them all the time before i needed them now i cant get 1) for a funky new sniper rifle and a blow torch kill for the Engineer. Noticed you need that one too, So would you be up for stabbing each other/melting each others face off a few times at some point?

Speaking of empty servers, I see you still need "Arm 10 M-Com stations", Thats a breeze to get on an empty Rush server ;-)

well i may be on tonite ( dependent on how I feel, my mate has asked that we start playing some rush with m-comm stations being armed as the main objective...hop on and we'll get it sorted out!

as for the empty servers, i'm assuming you just look for servers with only one person on them and hop in and start boosting...I'd be up for that!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of setting up a platoon, would there be much interest? i've just purchased a teamspeak server ( 50% ) and figured it would be a good way to get a few manxies squaded up and have a bit of a laugh!

had a look at actual game server costs, but how ( if even ) do you recoup money on them ( £540 for a 64player server for a year! )?

edited to add :

Manannan's Ravens is now up. I've sent out invites to people on my friend list but if you want to join up drop us a message!

Archived