Deal Or No Deal

manxmaid

On tonights show was a fella called Dom, he has lived on the IOM since he was 4.... the show referred to the IOM quite a lot, and Dom even took the banker some manx knobs.

Shame he didn't have a good win, but he still walked away with more then he started with.

I don't think that it is possible to walk away with less money than you started with? :P

On tonights show was a fella called Dom, he has lived on the IOM since he was 4.... the show referred to the IOM quite a lot, and Dom even took the banker some manx knobs.

Shame he didn't have a good win, but he still walked away with more then he started with.

Another Manx 'rep' makes a fool of himself, picking 21 numbers at random while dragging it out for an hour with a load of incessant dribble. What a hero! Got a place on the 'show'. Really put the island on the map.

I picked out 21 numbers in 10 minutes taking me mum to bingo tother night. Do I get a knighthood?

Another Manx 'rep' makes a fool of himself, picking 21 numbers at random while dragging it out for an hour with a load of incessant dribble. What a hero! Got a place on the 'show'. Really put the island on the map.

I picked out 21 numbers in 10 minutes taking me mum to bingo tother night. Do I get a knighthood?

Yes

wow tweek, its harmless fun? With a spot of gambling. ok it also has Noel Edmonds, but that's not the Manx fellaghs fault, lighten up, smile :)

You put the " knob " in Manx Knobs.

yes indeed, arise sir sad act.. :D

Pond life television, don't you just love it.

I remember when TV was about talent, not crappy talent shows and the like's of Deal or No Deal and the bollocks they talk.

Whoever brought Edmonds back needs his arse kicked.

better than golden balls with jasper carrot though.

Pond life television, don't you just love it.

I remember when TV was about talent, not crappy talent shows and the like's of Deal or No Deal and the bollocks they talk.

Whoever brought Edmonds back needs his arse kicked.

better than golden balls with jasper carrot though.

I am happy to say that I have not seen Jaspers golden balls.

Archived