Dna Database To Combat Dog Fouling & The £14.000 Dog Warden

Amadeus

The dog owner would soon get a grip if he felt that his pooch would get the bullet.

And if dog owners are so responsible how come in the whole history of the World a dog owner has never picked up shit that has been left by another dog.

They are the experts for fucks sake...

​ I have picked up dog shit ( with a plastic bag ) in our road once or twice and I don't even have a 4king dog !!! ( I also have to pick up other people's cat shit too from our lawns. mad.gif

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We whine about dog shit, quite rightly really, all the while we pump our own shit into the sea for the fishes to swim in !!!! Bit of a double standard going on??

Not really - dog faeces can cause blindness and kidney disease.

And it stinks if the hound has been eating seaweed.

Proving which dog the shit belongs to doesn't necessarily mean that it was that dog that left it there. That's like testing the DNA from the neck of an empty bottle which has been discarded in the street. I've seen kids pull bags of shit out of disposal bins, throw them at each other and over the road. Owners could do the responsible thing with their dog's shit and dispose of it in the bins provided for such waste. If the local authority can't keep the shit secure, they can hardly start DNA testing and pointing the finger at anyone or their dog.

Do you honestly believe what you wrote there?

More to the point, do you think anyone else does?

Occam's Razor dictates that most dogshit found on the pavement will be down to lazy bastards, not some scat version of the Bash Street kids.

I was be worried that putting forward legislation for DNA testing dog shit would make our politicians and CS appear to be total petty half wits not fit to run a raffle .

Then the sad truth hit me like a wet kipper between the eyes!

They couldn't even run a raffle. You know it'd involve a committee to determine the scale of the raffle, and then it'd be outsourced to someone's mate from the UK. And then there would be an inquiry as to how the raffle, which was selling tickets for a pound, managed to cost half a million.

Archived