Dna Database To Combat Dog Fouling & The £14.000 Dog Warden

Amadeus

So can we kill cats that come into our gardens to shit or not?

This. I'm constantly having to pick up cat shit from our back garden as the cats on our row seem to think it's a good idea to all shit in our garden. You can't pick up cat shit either, it's like picking up vomit.

I have toyed with the ideas of getting an air rifle and sorting it once and for all.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem for me. We are the only house in the street without a cat and they appear to shit in my garden alone. To counteract this I have a, 'Wrist Rocket', a hunting catapult into which I load cold wet tea-bags kept handy for the moment when the offending animal is crouching down and the turd is half way out. The tea-bag has just enough weight in it to retain some velocity and makes a satisfying thud on contact. The results are often hilarious.

My sister called one day and asked Mrs Q where I was. She was dumbfounded to discover I was out tea-bagging cats.

Cats are apparently legally defined as "free spirits" whose actions cannot be connected to the owners. I've no time for the fecking things and their disgusting shitting habits personally...free spirits = fair game IMHO.

Archived