Steve Jobs Is Dead

HeliX

I'm not mocking, I'm trying to understand what issues you had with the PC version. I've used it a fair bit in the past, and I have friends who use it very extensively and they're all using Windows based systems.

The thing with opinions, is that people with different ones are going to challenge them. If your response is to sulk and stomp off, you must be pretty new to the Interwebtubes.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm betting that'll be a glossed over version of his life. Pirates Of Silicon Valley is actually not a bad TV movie and showed Jobs as the obnoxious cock he really was.

With all the hand wrenching that went on after Jobs' death the press mostly forgot to report, 3 days later, the passing of someone far more significant. Dennis Ritchie. I read some of his papers during college. To say he was a clever and talented guy would be a huge understatement.

Actually Cubase isn't solely for presets.

Far from it really, and i'm not even an avid user of it, i prefer not to if i have a choice but in College i didn't until during year 2 i was set loose on the protools rig

With Cubase you've got full advantage of being able to record audio into the sequencer, as well as being able to plug and play any Instruments or USB equipment like synths and record in realtime or steptime, as well as program the

VST's built into the program.

I actually only used to use Cubase for the rewire function between it and Reason.. so that i had full use of both programs and could include my own audio recordings as well as the MIDI..

because Reason, being one of the most noteable virtual studio software didn't have this function.

You need computers with enough memory and a fast enough HDD to be able to run the programs

in rewire without worrying too much about Latency.

But, you already knew all of this, what with being cocky and all thumbsup.gif

I'm not gonna argue with you though, my personal choice was to use my iBook for my work, and i wouldn't have done it any other way because it allowed me to get so much more

done compared to the guys, who were limited.

Dunno what you are on about but I am very impressed!

Archived