Diablo 3 Open Beta For Everyone This Weekend!

K.os Theory

downloaded it last night, had a quick blast first thing this morning...like slipping on a comfy pair of slippers! Can't wait to get a bit deeper into it! I think i'm going to solo through first and then hook up with some peeps for the harder difficulties!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that was fun hey! got in from work ready to lay the smite down on the skeleton king only to be greeted with server failiures left right and centre...then when I did get on my characted had gone and my mate couldn't get on!

finally managed to get on for an hour last night at around 10.30 to find my original character back...

managed to down the Skeleton king and put my first legendary item into the auction house, fingers crossed my mate can get online tonite so we can try out the co-op side of things, I may even roll a witch doctor for a giggle!

on a side note, can anyone tell me how to equip 2 cross-bows to my Demon Hunter, i can't for the life of me figure it out!

What a prick. No really, what a total prick. People like him ruin the world for everyone.

He's not being serious, it's an act. If you check out his "milestone" videos from when he got x views or x subscribers you can see he doesn't even have a lisp :lol:

Having fun with the game so far, not had any server troubles since the first night.

@K.os you need to find 2 one handed crossbows, then it's just dragging each into a slot.

thanks again, finally figured it out last night, couldn't for the life of me understand what I was doing wrong at first!

Jeez my DH feels so overpowered at times it doesn't seem fair, although saying that i've just hit the fields of misery ( act1 ) and all of a sudden i'm not so tough! brilliant game, great fun with friends.

He's not being serious, it's an act. If you check out his "milestone" videos from when he got x views or x subscribers you can see he doesn't even have a lisp laugh.png

I don't care, he's still a prick :) I've a monk, barbarian and witch doc, the barbarian is well hard, smash smash smash, I like the play on the witch doc & the monk is interesting (in other words I'm not sure what I'm doing with him). Like you say though K.os, great to be back with me old wow buddies, I've so missed the nightly nonsense.

I'm at the end of normal now using the witch doctor, my impressions of the game so far are that it's "good". Visually it's spot on, no complaints there, however, in practically every other way it's inferior to Diablo 2 (post 1.10) I really don't know if i could be bothered going through it again on nightmare.

Archived