Black Ops 2

ronin852

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

BlackOps is a different studio, right? First one seemed to be rougher than the other ones before it, so I'd expect this one to be the same & will stay away..

BlackOps is a different studio, right? First one seemed to be rougher than the other ones before it, so I'd expect this one to be the same & will stay away..

Yes, Black Ops was Treyarch, and the Modern Warfare games were Infinity Ward until they fell out with Activision. I personally enjoyed the first Black Ops more than MW2, and miles more than MW3 which was absolutely awful in my opinion.

I'd be quite interested to see what the damage (if any) there was to the fan base with IW pandering to the kids when it came to MW3. I've not looked back since shelving the franchise and going over to Battlefield, don't think I've even picked up any of the CoD discs since buying Bad Company 2. Saying that I've not picked up BC2 since buying BF3 either....biggrin.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

£160!! You'd expect dinner and a movie with Mr Reznor for that

I would love to meet the fucking idiot who pays that.

Saying that, a friend of mine always buys the special editions of games for big $$$$, they usually come with a stupid model of one of the characters, and the box is fucking HUGE meaning you have nowhere to put it

Archived