Paedo-Apocalypse

CrossRoss

Back in the late eighties/early nineties I lived in Oxfordshire and one of my neighbours was a nurse at Stoke Mandeville. So my knowledge of Mr J Savile pre-dates yours by about 25 years. However imagine if the likes of The Sun had got hold of the story:

SHOCK HORROR PROBE

Old Showbiz Bloke Wants Sex With Young Women!!!

So was there consent? Was it abuse? A larger-than-life character has a certain charisma you know.

You claim I don't live in the real world. Frankly if you want to find folks not living in the real world you two clowns need to look a little closer to home.

ETA typo

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just go on ignoring things so that those who don't have a voice continue to suffer? What an odd take on life! JS might sometimes have indulged in perfectly normal sex for all I know. The issue is that it wasn't confined to that nor is it confined to JS. How many reports of accessing paedo sites were there in the Independent this week? Multiply that by a lot more who haven't been discovered and those already on the list and we begin to see what a problem this is. And it cuts through all levels of society. Those with more power and money have greatly increased possibilities to procure children and to cover it up. There is a long list on the internet of politicians who have been tried and found guilty - no fairy stories. They were found guilty. That's the small fry. They don't have enough wonga to cover their tracks.

Back in the late eighties/early nineties I lived in Oxfordshire and one of my neighbours was a nurse at Stoke Mandeville. So my knowledge of Mr J Savile pre-dates yours by about 25 years. However imagine if the likes of The Sun had got hold of the story:

SHOCK HORROR PROBE

Old Showbiz Bloke Wants Sex With Young Women!!!

So was there consent? Was it abuse? A larger-than-life character has a certain charisma you know.

You claim I don't live in the real world. Frankly if you want to find folks not living in the real world you two clowns need to look a little closer to home.

ETA typo

thank you for your entry into the most cretinous entry on this thread competition, currently there are only 2 entries so you are a contender.

Since you admit knowing that Jimmy Savile was fucking sick children 25 years ago and presumably did nothing, the evidence that you are a c#'t comes from your own testimony.

thank you for your entry into the most cretinous entry on this thread competition, currently there are only 2 entries so you are a contender.

Since you admit knowing that Jimmy Savile was fucking sick children 25 years ago and presumably did nothing, the evidence that you are a c#'t comes from your own testimony.

Where have I posted that I have knowledge of "Jimmy Savile was fucking sick children 25 years ago" - oh dear I haven't. That was just something festering away in your delinquent little minds. This is going to come as a great big shock to you two I know but old blokes fancying young women, like nurses, isn't quite the amazing news breakthrough you two clearly think it is.

Now I suspect, although I do not know as the evidence is somewhat on the thin side, that Mr J Savile and others were up for some pretty unsavoury goings on. But where you draw the line between taking advantage and downright abuse is a very difficult thing to do.

Now there have been scandals around paedophilia and children's homes but when the likes of John Allan get convicted for it in 1995 how can you claim it was covered up? He got 6 years for it.

However, to save me bothering with you ever again, why don't you just go out and accuse, say, Lord McAlpine of getting away with it via an establishment cover-up? Go on, you sound dead confident to me with your accusations so good luck with that one. Tell you what, let us know how you get on....

I understood perfectly that you were referring to the nurse. I mentioned that JS may have indulged in perfectly normal sex.

I can't understand why anyone would want to defend known paedos. If you feel that these stories are invented then you presumably reject the idea that these perverts exist in every layer of society and presumably see little point in police checking those who work with children etc.

Your attitude is more than puzzling. You show no feelings towards the victims. Nor even an inclination to think about them. Hence my liking the response from CrossRoss. Why does this topic arouse such anger towards those who wish to ensure that children are safe? Do you behave in that way to all references to child abuse? Your responses give me the creeps.

This is how safe children are in the care of institutions:

200 die in jail ‘due to system’

http://inquest.gn.ap...ing-star-online

Systemic failures have led to the deaths of 200 children and young people in prisons in England and Wales in the last decade, campaigners said yesterday. They argue that many of the deaths were avoidable and blamed successive governments and agencies for failing to learn lessons on the issue. The alarming statistic is revealed in a report examining the experiences and treatment of children and young people aged 18-24 who died in prison custody published by Inquest and the Prison Reform Trust yesterday. The report found that those who died were some of the most disadvantaged in society and had experienced problems with mental health, self-harm, alcohol or drugs.

Some kids really are between a rock and a hard place.

This is how safe children are in the care of institutions:

200 die in jail ‘due to system’

http://inquest.gn.ap...ing-star-online

Systemic failures have led to the deaths of 200 children and young people in prisons in England and Wales in the last decade, campaigners said yesterday. They argue that many of the deaths were avoidable and blamed successive governments and agencies for failing to learn lessons on the issue. The alarming statistic is revealed in a report examining the experiences and treatment of children and young people aged 18-24 who died in prison custody published by Inquest and the Prison Reform Trust yesterday. The report found that those who died were some of the most disadvantaged in society and had experienced problems with mental health, self-harm, alcohol or drugs.

Some kids really are between a rock and a hard place.

crying.gif you made me cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2qdb2ALv6ho

Thankfully the characters from Rainbow, Jeffrey, George, Bungle and Zippy are not mentioned in this 11 minute video. Phew that is a real relief to know they were not involved though I still think Zippy might have thought about doing George when Jeffrey was out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2qdb2ALv6ho

Thankfully the characters from Rainbow, Jeffrey, George, Bungle and Zippy are not mentioned in this 11 minute video. Phew that is a real relief to know they were not involved though I still think Zippy might have thought about doing George when Jeffrey was out.

I think you need to take a short holiday in the sun pal.

Lighthearted

Oh dear Lxxx, I thought you were on the side of the people but alas you have been turned to the Zippy collectivew00t.gif

There is no evidence against Zippy, he is innocent, it is all just idle speculation and lies. True - I just made it up

Now seriously

David Cameron himself was confronted on live national TV with suspicions about senior members of the British establishment.

His response was anybody with information about paedophiles should go to the police.

Look up what happened to Stephen Milligan MP and Justin Fashanu. Both of these people are dead

David Cameron tried to confuse exposing paedophiles with a witch hunt against gays. What a twat.whatever.gif

We have to unmask the under the table brainwashing before we can do anything to fix the economy.

Look at Iceland - fixed already, no wars, no depression, growth

I wish I was making this up

Lighthearted

Oh dear Lxxx, I thought you were on the side of the people but alas you have been turned to the Zippy collectivew00t.gif

There is no evidence against Zippy, he is innocent, it is all just idle speculation and lies. True - I just made it up

Now seriously

David Cameron himself was confronted on live national TV with suspicions about senior members of the British establishment.

His response was anybody with information about paedophiles should go to the police.

Look up what happened to Stephen Milligan MP and Justin Fashanu. Both of these people are dead

David Cameron tried to confuse exposing paedophiles with a witch hunt against gays. What a twat.whatever.gif

We have to unmask the under the table brainwashing before we can do anything to fix the economy.

Look at Iceland - fixed already, no wars, no depression, growth

I wish I was making this up

My comment was light hearted also.thumbsup.gif

It's a heavy subject no question but posters on manxforums don't change their views just by reading an alternate viewpoint on here. You're obviously very passionate about it but my advice would be to take your fight into the outside world with actions, as words on here are futile. Just my tuppence worth.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/13/retired-bishop-peter-ball-arrested

Here we have a bishop of the Church of England getting arrested on suspicion of sexual offences against boys. mad.gif He describes Prince Charles as a loyal friend.blush.png

It is good to see that it is not just Catholic priests who are being outed, makes a nice change and a bit closer to the reality.biggrin.png

I should imagine Prince Charles is sweating like a pig in a butchers shop right now. devil.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Archived