Gta V

When Skies Are Grey

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want now! :)

Question is which system to get it on?

Normally cross platform games work better on 360 for some reason but there must be a reason why Rockstar used the ps3 version for the gameplay trailer.....

The 360 version is two disks if you care about that, vs one on the ps3. The tech is going to be from stuff like LA Noire and Red Dead, which performed soundly on both. I don't think it looks like cutting edge stuff and never has been, the Rockstar stuff is great because of the story and fun packed into the game rather than any 'wow' visuals.

I guess the other consideration is that this looks like it's got a decent multiplayer mode, so if your usual crowd is on one platform, that's the one to go with.

I'm thinking ps3, simply because of the 8gb install and my ps3 has more room on it.

it does look good, and the 3 playable chars they showed in GTM a few months back look interesting

I just hope they've not tried to put the RPG elements into it so much this time (dating/gym etc.)

Question is which system to get it on?

Normally cross platform games work better on 360 for some reason but there must be a reason why Rockstar used the ps3 version for the gameplay trailer.....

The 360 version is two disks if you care about that, vs one on the ps3. The tech is going to be from stuff like LA Noire and Red Dead, which performed soundly on both. I don't think it looks like cutting edge stuff and never has been, the Rockstar stuff is great because of the story and fun packed into the game rather than any 'wow' visuals.

I guess the other consideration is that this looks like it's got a decent multiplayer mode, so if your usual crowd is on one platform, that's the one to go with.

I'm thinking ps3, simply because of the 8gb install and my ps3 has more room on it.

Yeah I am thinking ps3 as well, MP doesnt interest me in GTA never has. As long as the story and gameplay is as good as sleeping dogs and better than gta iv which I thought was pants I will be happy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived