Gta V

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the easiest helicopters to nick?

theres one down by the first Custom paint shop you get to on the missions....placed called "Extreme Sightseeing" I think.

Ta. Also noticed it actually points them out on the printed map that comes with the game :)

Now, where's that blimp thing?

I decided to dip my toe into the stock market, bought a few dozen shares in Lifeinvader. Then I did the first mission for Lester.... damn stock market.

Hehe, there's definitely a bit of scope for insider trading based on your antics smile.png

Lol....yeah they drop 50% ..but not sure in what to buy into?? but think any weapon and ammo manufacturers and car makers in the Bawsaq market as that is rockstar Social club based and is effected by every ones choices in the game

Lol....yeah they drop 50% ..but not sure in what to buy into?? but think any weapon and ammo manufacturers and car makers in the Bawsaq market as that is rockstar Social club based and is effected by every ones choices in the game

Slight spoiler:

Once you get past the facebook mission, you have another series of L missions. You buy the opposite company to the assassination. The pairs are quite obvious, like clucking bell and Taco Bomb, Fly Us and Air Emu, Go Postal and Postop etc.

Archived