Gta V

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were quite a few in the Queue last night at Tesco even to the Point people were dashing back to Game to join it's Queue as they had pre-ordered there but thought it would be quicker at Tesco...some greedy feckers were grabbing 3 or 4 copies each as well ..

I see Rockstar are getting hounded to the point their social club and newswire pages have crashed due to the overwhelming crys of the Masses that the 'iFruit app' is not yet available on Android os and that content that has been promised to all is only available to Apple users at the moment...

I see Rockstar are getting hounded to the point their social club and newswire pages have crashed due to the overwhelming crys of the Masses that the 'iFruit app' is not yet available on Android os and that content that has been promised to all is only available to Apple users at the moment...

Not even apple users, the ifruit apps not been unable to log into social club as well. It's first day blues, I'm sure it'll come good.

Probably the unpopular opinion but kinda feeling a bit underwhelmed, controls aren't great, shooting mechanics are better than 4, but driving still seems crap. That whole early section with Franklin really annoyed me with the street talk, the "nigga/homey" crap gets old quick, and far to much swearing. The Michael/Franklin section is slightly better, but what the hell is with the grading of missions?

Graphics are pretty good, but no where near what they showed and claimed as 360/PS3.

Need to play more to get a better feel for it, but the opening couple of hours of SR4 had me hooked and wanting to play more, the first couple of hours of GTA V have left me cold.

Bit of a grower. Starts off with a big wow moment, but then the first few hours with each character doesn't really endear you to any of them. It does get better as the interaction and the story kick in. There's some nice new stuff, it's deffo worth pushing on with.

But yeah, the language is annoying. Brilliant writing but really no need to go quite so heavy on the potty mouth.

I'm loving it, but I see the reservations.

Archived