Who Could Possibly Lose These?

Gladys

Of course I left them there. I do pick up rubbish and bin it when I'm out walking. But, someone else's under crackers? No.

They were on a fence in the closed portion of Marine Drive so, if a signal for doggers, it would have to be for the pedestrian variety.

Mate of mine many moons ago (pun intended), used to take the girls up there and, after doing the deed, refused to give them their knickers back. Sending them home commando was all part of the fun for him. Gathered quite a collection of trophies over a few years. Maybe this is a variation on that theme where the chap throws them out of the window.

He tells a good tale of you ask me.

No. Saw him in action lots of times. On the very odd occasion that I got a better looking girl than him he would be well brassed off and would try to abort the whole night. Saw it as his right to have his pick.

Have you never seen one of those "ladies men" who seem to have them swooning all the time no matter how they treat them? He was just that kind. Nothing much to look at. A bit overweight if anything but had the magic touch with women. Must have just given off the right vibe - and had a few bob which never hurts. If you could bottle his expertise you could make a fortune.

No. Saw him in action lots of times.

Watching someone shagging up Marine Drive, there's a word for that.

Sounds more like a story he made up to cover up why a single man had a drawer stuffed with ladies knickers.

No. Saw him in action lots of times.

Watching someone shagging up Marine Drive, there's a word for that.

Sounds more like a story he made up to cover up why a single man had a drawer stuffed with ladies knickers.

w00t.gif You don't give up. No. When I say "in action". I mean the initial charming the birds phase. Didn't have time to make up stories. Too busy fightin' 'em off. Jealous as hell I was. As for the Marine Drive phase; definitely a participation sport and not for spectators.

Mate of mine many moons ago (pun intended), used to take the girls up there and, after doing the deed, refused to give them their knickers back. Sending them home commando was all part of the fun for him. Gathered quite a collection of trophies over a few years. Maybe this is a variation on that theme where the chap throws them out of the window.

He's lucky they didn't take revenge by telling the police he raped them.

Edited by Thomas Jefferson

Walking the dogs on Marine Drive today there were a pair of knickers draped over a fence post - M&S, size 14 (the label was visible) and lilac in colour.

Who lost them, and more interestingly, how?

I've seen gloves, socks and shoes draped over railings, but never undergarments.

What on earth has been happening up there?

Elastic failure?

Walking the dogs on Marine Drive today there were a pair of knickers draped over a fence post - M&S, size 14 (the label was visible) and lilac in colour.

Who lost them, and more interestingly, how?

I've seen gloves, socks and shoes draped over railings, but never undergarments.

What on earth has been happening up there?

Possibly blown off a washing line? or some perve his nicked them off the washing line while on his walk?

I think Doggers wear dresses and crotchless underwear seeing as its a planned event, would cost a fortune losing 5 pairs a week otherwise?

Yeah, cos women can be like that...

Well I suppose we all walk that rope at some stage. There was never any angst though. Like I said, they lapped it up.

a mate used to do similar when racing but hang the knickers from the rear view mirror, was not such a boast when most of them hung over the dash as they were errm large lol

• Like 1