Majority of drink driving arrests are locals

The Sick Moon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EVERY FUCKING THREAD! - put the little twat on ignore if you're so bothered by him but really do, all of you, stop this pile of shite bickering, I am so sick of it, I like TJs posts I am truly sick of all the hard whoppers slapping him with their "I'll stroke you for a Ctl Alt Del".

Do you read what I am saying? This thread was about drink drivers, I tried to get it back on thread and along comes slinky.....de fucking railed - which has vexed me somewhat.

Why would someone post that they're going to put another person on ignore, even saying the other person will probably respond to the post but that they won't see it, other than to try to wind the other person up? Pathetic.

On to the subject of drink driving, I'm curious if it's legal or not to drive a push bike while drunk?

Why would someone post that they're going to put another person on ignore, even saying the other person will probably respond to the post but that they won't see it, other than to try to wind the other person up? Pathetic.

On to the subject of drink driving, I'm curious if it's legal or not to drive a push bike while drunk?

WTF, I'm only responding to what has been suggested. Whose sockpuppet are you?

WTF, I'm only responding to what has been suggested. Whose sockpuppet are you?

No, you're not; you're being a smart arse trying to wind someone up. Pathetic.

Think what you want, I don't really care and don't want an argument with you.

Sometimes I agree with what TJ says and sometimes I don't, what winds me up about him is the apparent inability to ever see any other point of view and the constant need to wind other people up. I had stopped getting so involved because I know its just rising to it and will take on board thebees suggestion. I enjoy this forum and the general banter, I hope it will continue that way.

So....local people as in they are resident on the Isle of Man who may or may not have been born on the Isle of Man and as yet may or may not be actually Manx have outnbered the Isle of Man's visitors with regard to drink driving/riding, we don't yet know if they are repeat offenders.....has the time come for anyone caught over the limit be proportionately punished as in incremental yearly bans in direct relation to the amount over the limit and then after a specific amount an absolute ban for life, life actually meaning life?

<p>The thing is, where tj is concerned there are three possibilities;</p>

<p> </p>

<p>1. He IS just a sad and rather 'individual' individual.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>2. A sad 'individual' individual troll...of the highest calibre. (because people DO respond to this jerk)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>3.OR....someone employed by IOMG to make manxforums, no matter how serious the topic, look simply juvenile, ridiculous and frivolous  and therefore not of ANY real concern.</p>

<p>Well done tj, it worked, once again yet another thread completely derailed by your posted bullshit .... Now nobody of any real consequence will ever take us seriously, whatever the seriousness of our concerns....you unmitigated silly TWIT!!</p>

Archived