Majority of drink driving arrests are locals

The Sick Moon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And therein lies the problem. tj's funny.....like a fart in a skindivers airtank he is.

BUT still manages to sideswipe every single topic he posts on....is that really funny !? especially when it involves serious topics, his postings manage to deny any possibility of the subject matter being discussed with any real intelligence at all. They simply disappear into the absurd.

<p>3.OR....someone employed by IOMG to make manxforums, no matter how serious the topic, look simply juvenile, ridiculous and frivolous  and therefore not of ANY real concern.</p>

/p>

Thats part but not all of it. Its very clear what's going on and its quite clever and been going on for ages. I loved this evenings regeneration of the Waste of Time Lord to another puppet.

<p>The thing is, where tj is concerned there are three possibilities;</p>

<p> </p>

<p>1. He IS just a sad and rather 'individual' individual.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>2. A sad 'individual' individual troll...of the highest calibre. (because people DO respond to this jerk)</p>

<p> </p>

<p>3.OR....someone employed by IOMG to make manxforums, no matter how serious the topic, look simply juvenile, ridiculous and frivolous  and therefore not of ANY real concern.</p>

<p>Well done tj, it worked, once again yet another thread completely derailed by your posted bullshit .... Now nobody of any real consequence will ever take us seriously, whatever the seriousness of our concerns....you unmitigated silly TWIT!!</p>

What does <p> </p> mean? Have you been drinking? Hope you got a bus or taxi home.

Returning to the thread subject - as per thebees request - it has become commonplace for local drivers to have too much to drink on Saturday nights and drive home in the mistaken belief that they're capable of controlling their vehicles. anyone who's had cause to drive much late at night will be aware of that.

Any one truly observant will also have noticed that it is mostly locally-born and raised people who indulge in this and won't be the least bit surprised that only 1 in 5 is, like TJ, from elsewhere.

Oops! Damn! And it was going so well...

You're right, I agree, and I wasn't really saying it in response to your opening post or the thread title. I was putting the disclaimer out there knowing full well that there are a bunch of tossers on this forum -- like Amadeus -- who literally spend their sad pathetic hours hoping for a criminal news story to show it was a Manx person who did it, so they can then make unoriginal witty quote unquote jokes about Manx people blaming it on comeovers. They're the ones who routinely interpret "local" to mean Manx, at least when it serves their purpose. So actually my disclaimer was to nip those idiotic posts in the bud before they were posted. Amadeus told me to put a sock in it because I ruined his shit joke before he even got a chance to make it.

Fair enough, he seems to have a detrimental effect on this forum, classic Little Hitler syndrome or something! Apparently, he doesn't even live on the island!

He's quite a big Hitler really!!

Dem F***kin Gemans bombed me Nanna's Chippy!! It was on Bucks Road!

I can honestly say, having used some form of Isle of Man related forum for the past 15+ years, I have only used the "ignore/hide" function twice. Once for vader the second for TJ.

On MF whilst a topic may start out remotely interesting, or at least, have the prospect of becoming interesting. Normally if TJ is in there, it deteriorates into random irrelevance. I think Food & Drink and perhaps Computing are the only save havens.

Thanks for your opinion, Joey, but nobody gives a fuck. Good day.

That's not very nice, how come you always resort to name calling and swearing? I'd have thought you were man enough to rise above all that.

I don't have time for these clowns. I don't have time for their judgement and their stupidity. They lay down with their ugly wives in front of their ugly children and just look at their loser lives and then look at me and they say 'I can't process it'. Well no, and you never will. Stop trying, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Who the hell do you think you are, TJ? You're the fucking world champion in thread derailments and you were repeatedly, and nicely, told to take a step back, take a little break, let the internet be for a bit. I'd be for your own good. Instead you're continuing your mental meltdown at full speed and calling anyone who disagrees with your views names. You're out of order. Get a fucking grip or get help. You need it.

Archived