Majority of drink driving arrests are locals

The Sick Moon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but when they say "locals" they don't mean Manx, they just mean people who live locally.

You're right, which is probably why they said local rather than Manx. Nobody would assume it meant Manx, so it didn't really need pointing out.

Just putting that fact / disclaimer out there before the anti-Manx goon squad show up with their usual "haha, those backward Manx rednecks probably blamed comeovers when it was really them" nonsense.

Whacko, at least I know who both of my parents are. Who's your daddy?

what the fuck do you need a disclaimer for? You really are a thick inbred twat.

Yes, but when they say "locals" they don't mean Manx, they just mean people who live locally.

You really are the biggest cunt ever conceived, bet your folks wish they drowned you at birth.

That's a very unfair and patently untrue thing to say...

...it's his folks and most other people.

Oh TJ, just put a sock in it.

Ha ha, it's Manx Forums self appointed editor! I bet TJ is really another one of your sock puppets!

Edit to ask, why are you so desperate to keep poor Simon Andrews off the front page? Is it youtube hit envy?

Oh TJ, just put a sock in it.

Ha ha, it's Manx Forums self appointed editor! I bet TJ is really another one of your sock puppets!

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here, it would be brilliant if TJ turned out to be Amadeus.

You're right, which is probably why they said local rather than Manx. Nobody would assume it meant Manx, so it didn't really need pointing out.

You're right, I agree, and I wasn't really saying it in response to your opening post or the thread title. I was putting the disclaimer out there knowing full well that there are a bunch of tossers on this forum -- like Amadeus -- who literally spend their sad pathetic hours hoping for a criminal news story to show it was a Manx person who did it, so they can then make unoriginal witty quote unquote jokes about Manx people blaming it on comeovers. They're the ones who routinely interpret "local" to mean Manx, at least when it serves their purpose. So actually my disclaimer was to nip those idiotic posts in the bud before they were posted. Amadeus told me to put a sock in it because I ruined his shit joke before he even got a chance to make it.

I thought most crime on the Island was blamed on scousers?

I'm not here to apportion blame, just to nip any shit racist jokes about Manx people in the bud before they're made. I have no idea why anyone would blame Scousers, as my interactions with Scousers does not lead me to believe they're criminals. Quite the contrary, they tend to be very nice people.

You're right, I agree, and I wasn't really saying it in response to your opening post or the thread title. I was putting the disclaimer out there knowing full well that there are a bunch of tossers on this forum -- like Amadeus -- who literally spend their sad pathetic hours hoping for a criminal news story to show it was a Manx person who did it, so they can then make unoriginal witty quote unquote jokes about Manx people blaming it on comeovers. They're the ones who routinely interpret "local" to mean Manx, at least when it serves their purpose. So actually my disclaimer was to nip those idiotic posts in the bud before they were posted. Amadeus told me to put a sock in it because I ruined his shit joke before he even got a chance to make it.

Fair enough, he seems to have a detrimental effect on this forum, classic Little Hitler syndrome or something! Apparently, he doesn't even live on the island!

Archived