Majority of drink driving arrests are locals

The Sick Moon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fcking hate Dr who.

Actually the show is called "Doctor Who". The main character is known as the Doctor. Just the Doctor.

Dr is short for doctor, actually, knob.

It is indeed, however, the show you are referring to does not use Dr. It is comparable to thinking that the main vessel in Star Trek is the Millennium Falcon.

Ohh, and look that was a reply without being nasty!

I fcking hate Dr who.

Actually the show is called "Doctor Who". The main character is known as the Doctor. Just the Doctor.

Dr is short for doctor, actually, knob.

It is indeed, however, the show you are referring to does not use Dr. It is comparable to thinking that the main vessel in Star Trek is the Millennium Falcon.

Ohh, and look that was a reply without being nasty!

Shorterning Doctor Who to "Dr Who" is not even remotely the same as getting ship names in two completely different films mixed up. Get a clue. Why would I waste my time typing out the full word "doctor" when he's fictional anyway? And, more importantly, who gives a fcuk?

I fcking hate Dr who.

You are MF's own Dr Who though. Although the rate at which you re-generate through sock puppets is even quicker than the Doctor.

You are a Waste of Time Lord traveling through multiple threads in your tinfoil lined Turdis.

You're the one with a load of sock puppets, oldmanxfella.

Archived