modeltech - Douglas

x-in-man

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garotte?

Only if I find you've been responsible for any really of the really annoying ads on MRbiggrin.png

It's for a Stirling hot air engine,actually.

That anything to do with Tynwald?

I'm certain we could run a really big one on their emissions.

I got a load of 1/8 rallycross stuff you can have if you want for a 100 quid?,hyper7pro,3pk transmiter,specktrum module + receivers, torsen diffs, 25kg steer servo,servo saver...stack of tyres,glowplugs spares yadda yadda yadda ....

Hi Mrs Bees

I can't imagine the type of shop that can be rented for £800 per annum. Something doesn't quite add up. The cost of building a normal 1,000 sq ft shop would be at least £150,000, excluding land value, which would be massive in a half decent town centre location. I think there must be some sorcery at play with this.

Lols, my mate just rented a shop for a year for £800.00. Sucks to live on the Isle of greedy landlord capitalist pigs huh? It's business, it's not working right!

Hi Mrs Bees

I can't imagine the type of shop that can be rented for £800 per annum. Something doesn't quite add up. The cost of building a normal 1,000 sq ft shop would be at least £150,000, excluding land value, which would be massive in a half decent town centre location. I think there must be some sorcery at play with this.

Lols, my mate just rented a shop for a year for £800.00. Sucks to live on the Isle of greedy landlord capitalist pigs huh? It's business, it's not working right!

What could you possibly know of property values? You've lived your life sleeping rough under cover of cardboardbiggrin.png

Lulz. I'll have you know my stinking hovel is built from corrugated iron, large sticks and old twine netting! Lovely views mind.

Not sure how I know anything at all about property, I tend to dream this stuff up after consuming the wife's putrid fish soup. Join us for a bowl next time if you like?

Hi Mrs Bees

What could you possibly know of property values? You've lived your life sleeping rough under cover of cardboardbiggrin.png

I was looking at a shop today near the Highwayman pub at Ballawattleworth, Peel. Empty and available of course, it was right at the end of the block and faced into a field. Not exactly a honeypot of retail. I wonder who they think is going to take that. Talk about hubris.

The shop rents on the isle of man are crazy, just look on some of the estate agents web sites and you will see some stupid prices, double what they should be and nobody in them for long. that must say something

Archived