Football colours in schools - what to do?

thebees

What an amazingly stupid thing for the school to do.

There is no end of conflict between football club supporters, this could easily result in yet another reason for some kids to bully and others to be their victims.

Are you for real?

I remember kids in my school being bullied for a whole range of things but never for the football team they supported. Kids that do support teams know anyway so them wearing their shirt won't be a surprise

Let the kids wear their football shirts or scarfs, it is to raise money for a good cause.

As for the OP get your kid to wear a coloured T shirt don't be going out and spending a fortune on something he/she will only wear once

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just been into town could not find a suitable top so have instead picked up a Stone Island jacket, Burberry cap and have spent my lunch hour sharpening a pounds worth of two penny pieces, no way my kid is going to miss out on the action.

I have just been into town could not find a suitable top so have instead picked up a Stone Island jacket, Burberry cap and have spent my lunch hour sharpening a pounds worth of two penny pieces, no way my kid is going to miss out on the action.

Don't forget sewing razor blades into the cap peak, and the fish hooks under the lapels of the jacket.

Nice to see MF full of its usual levels of misery.......

Says the man who probably spends half of his life wearing an Everton shirt rolleyes.gif. I don't share your love of football and I don't want my son to feel excluded or different because he has no interest in football. How many children know what bowel cancer is? I've a rough idea Bobby Moore played football for England in the 70's or something but he means nothing to me, I'm sorry he had bowel cancer and I'm sorry if he is dead but really? It's not for children. It's actually very sinister, taking a pound off a 5 year old to support a charity who are paying their directors +£140K pa.

How about they teach children to write, spell and add up? Never mind filling their heads full of popular culture rubbish!

Archived