Android Clock

Terminal

The clock on my Android phone has gone back an hour overnight.

In the phone settings it knows my location is Douglas which apparently is now one hour behind London.

Anyone else got this problem?

Check the year.

That should indicate at least twenty five years behind London.

In the phone settings it knows my location is Douglas which apparently is now one hour behind London.

Check the year.

That should indicate at least twenty five years behind London.

and about 40 ahead of Norfolk. Seriously though is there no thread you won't pollute with your anti Isle of Man bile? Doesn't it get tiring?

Your phone has picked up that the Island was towed 1,000 miles south west into the Atlantic last night. Part of DED's tourism stimulation policy to make us more attractive to European and American visitors and investment.

The Isle of Man. Where You Can............................................................. Time Travel.

Yeah, it's fixed itself now. Mildly annoying as I use my phone alarm in the morning so it made me late.

Are you sure it wasn't the Bushy's beer that made you late, or some other TT related activity, and you found the Android hour thing the only excuse you hadn't used before:)

Yeah, it's fixed itself now. Mildly annoying as I use my phone alarm in the morning so it made me late.

Are you sure it wasn't the Bushy's beer that made you late, or some other TT related activity, and you found the Android hour thing the only excuse you hadn't used before:)

Quite sure. TT is a sausage fest and I have to work all week so I have no interest in the beer tent.

Archived