Ashley Madison Hack

ans

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been some discussion over the amount of women who were active on the AM website, some places reporting it might be as little as 1%, and that in order to generate interest, thousands upon thousand of female accounts were created by the owner to contact and flirt with the active male accounts, apparently men who wanted to reply to messages had to pay for each reply.

Coupled that with news that the unsubscribe function netted them millions from panicked users trying too late to delete their data after the hack, and the Ashley Madison site sounds like a license to print money by duping horny married dudes whose sex lives have dried up.

There were quite a few names released tonight on Manx nets classifieds, somebody trying to sell the list for 200.00 funny enough I knew a certain well known eGaming name on the list despite him having quite a nice missus.

you get bored with everything eventually

There has been some discussion over the amount of women who were active on the AM website, some places reporting it might be as little as 1%, and that in order to generate interest, thousands upon thousand of female accounts were created by the owner to contact and flirt with the active male accounts, apparently men who wanted to reply to messages had to pay for each reply.

Coupled that with news that the unsubscribe function netted them millions from panicked users trying too late to delete their data after the hack, and the Ashley Madison site sounds like a license to print money by duping horny married dudes whose sex lives have dried up.

and that is similar to why there is not a 'take me out' with women picking the men, there isn't a bloke on the planet that is going to turn off his light.

There were quite a few names released tonight on Manx nets classifieds, somebody trying to sell the list for 200.00 funny enough I knew a certain well known eGaming name on the list despite him having quite a nice missus.

you get bored with everything eventually

as the saying goes: "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show you a man who tired of fucking her."

It could almost have been planned....

Archived