Ashley Madison Hack

ans

I understand why an individual might want to publish about another individual, like if they cheated on them or whatever, but why would anyone be sad enough to go looking for Isle of Man users on it and publish all of them in bulk? That person sounds like a total ! << fill in the blank.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing a bald headed turd probably working in IT who is jealous because they're not getting any action themselves. Really, if you were a normal person with a job, a girlfriend/wife and family, would you really waste your time setting up a group to do this? No.

I understand why an individual might want to publish about another individual, like if they cheated on them or whatever, but why would anyone be sad enough to go looking for Isle of Man users on it and publish all of them in bulk? That person sounds like a total ! << fill in the blank.

I reckon, with a name like "Donkey", you were on that list, eh.whistling.gif

Good advice there form ans, particularly like the 'special snowflake'.

Honestly, who give a fuck. It's funny and could cause some embarrassment but that's about all. It's all about seeing if your mates are on there, join to have a peek to see if you know anyone, like getting access to a computer and googling yourself, or a database at work and typing in your neighbours details to see what pops up.

vast majority of users were male on the IOM then

Not a shocker really

No. Women have much smarter, devious and more effective ways of getting what they want. Men are rank amateurs when it comes to this. As the mother said to the little girl who was envious of her brother's penis: "Never mind darling. When you have one of these you can get one of those anytime you like."

I'm guessing a bald headed turd probably working in IT who is jealous because they're not getting any action themselves. Really, if you were a normal person with a job, a girlfriend/wife and family, would you really waste your time setting up a group to do this? No.

Almost certainly a child. Acting like they were an amazing internet hacker and posting quotes from anonymous when all they'd done is right click -> save as, and then ctrl+f "@manx.net". Pathetic.

As for outing the data at all... ehh. I'd be surprised if more than 20% of the people who signed up actually tried using it seriously. I'd also be surprised if more than 1% of that 20% actually hooked up with anyone. Especially given the gender ratios involved.

You'd also have people signing up with false aliases to see who else was on there. Good excuse though innit? I signed up to check you weren't on there. The day I had to go to those lengths to get a shag would be the day I'd give it up for good.

If Jonny come lately wants to cheat on his missus it's nobody else's business

But then he should not have a missus at all.

You reap what you sow.

Yes indeed. What a lowlife, miserable scumbag site. Just think of all the STDs, divorce, family pain, displaced children and financial misery etc. that adultery can cause. Even the suspicion of it by a missused email used to register could be the start of a family implosion.

You reap what you sow.

Yes indeed. What a lowlife, miserable scumbag site. Just think of all the STDs, divorce, family pain, displaced children and financial misery etc. that adultery can cause. Even the suspicion of it by a missused email used to register could be the start of a family implosion.

When it comes to human matters, it usually isn't as black and white as you imply.

You reap what you sow.

When it comes to human matters, it usually isn't as black and white as you imply.

Ah. That makes it all ok then, obviously.

Archived