Ashley Madison Hack

ans

If Jonny come lately wants to cheat on his missus it's nobody else's business

But then he should not have a missus at all.

You reap what you sow.

Yes indeed. What a lowlife, miserable scumbag site. Just think of all the STDs, divorce, family pain, displaced children and financial misery etc. that adultery can cause. Even the suspicion of it by a missused email used to register could be the start of a family implosion.

When it comes to human matters, it usually isn't as black and white as you imply.

Ah. That makes it all ok then, obviously.

I'm not sure being facetious is conducive to a worthwhile conversation.

It's not as simple as "They're all lowlife miserable scumbags trying to cheat on their loving partner".

Here:

Former AM customer here. I checked three sites with the email account I used to use and tested each by giving an altered version of the same email account name first before giving the correct one to make sure it wasn't just providing a blanket positive response. One of the three sites said it had no record of my email account, the other two did. Seems to be legit data, anyway.

I met several women from the site during the couple of months I used it several years ago, but I only had sex withtwo of them, one of which turned into a fairly long-term relationship that continued after my now ex-wife and I separated. Both women had "better" excuses than I did for cheating. The first had a husband who was a closet homosexual and they had not been intimate in years. The second was estranged from her drug addict and verbally abusive husband. She has since finally divorced him. The first woman is still with her husband. I still communicate with both.

I sought out AM (this was a few months before it became nationally well-known and infamous) after only having sex with my wife once in the prior three years and having our relationship generally deteriorate. It wasn't a bad marriage, just not a good one. We had gotten to be like roommates who didn't talk to each other much and just happened to sleep in the same bed. No kids, thankfully.

I woke up one morning and realized I haven't had sex at all (or with another person anyway) for almost two years and I started to dwell on it, to obsess about it. I didn't want a divorce, I just wanted to be happy.

I honestly remember thinking that maybe, just maybe, having occasional sex with another woman might save my marriage. I wanted to find one woman who was in a similar boat as I was and we could just get together once a month or so. I was definitely not looking to have sex with a bunch of different women. If I could take the "sexual edge off" with someone else, I might be happier at home.

It didn't work out that way. I didn't really feel guilty at all about it when it first happened, but I also quickly realized that it wasn't sex specifically that was missing. It was romance. I didn't get that at all with the first woman (who just wanted to get laid now and again) and I did get it with the second woman. Once I realized that this was what was missing, I told my wife I wanted a divorce. I also admitted to my adultery, although so quite so forthrightly as I probably should have.

So my advice to everyone is this. Sex in marriage is important. It is more than just sex. It underpins romance. It underpins physical affection. You don't have to bang like teenagers, but you do need to have at least occasional sex that you both feel good about. It sands down the sharp edges in many other parts of the relationship, it really does.

As for the AM hack data, no worries from me. The only person who would care is my ex-wife and I never used that email account for anything else anyway.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these sites even real? I was shown one years ago (mates wife was advertising herself), I thought it was a set up, it looked a bit joking, a lot of "nothing much worth bothering about".

I'd never heard of the site before yesterday and from what I've read since about it, the site is full of fake babes, a fool and their money and all that.

This one seems a bit shit, laregely enticing men in with 'babes' to flog them advertising.

Stuff like Tinder seems legit. Younger more single friends describe it as a 'blowjob dispenser'. The youth today have it easy eh?

This one seems a bit shit, laregely enticing men in with 'babes' to flog them advertising.Stuff like Tinder seems legit. Younger more single friends describe it as a 'blowjob dispenser'. The youth today have it easy eh?

The Cave used to be a good blow job dispenser. I'm not sure about this Online stuff. They look like the places to go when you're in a failed relationship AND have no confidence and no social skills. If you're looking for women with no self esteem and crippling confidence issues who will believe any old crap they read from anonymous perverts on the Internet it must be like shooting fish in a barrel. Anyone else would just go down the pub and pull some old slapper.

I think this is a real mixed bag. You have a group of hackers that have decided to take on the role of Moral Police, without much input from anywhere else.

Not all people whose emails are on there will be actual active members, nor will all accounts have actually been used. The other thing to bear in mind is that actually, some people do have open relationships or marriages and that works well enough for them.

The majority of people including me would agree that cheating and affairs are wrong, but you can't tar every email with the same brush. Yes, some will have been cheating scoundrels, but others less so.

As for Tinder and such, it's Grindr that's known for being a blowjob dispenser in the gay community, Asiz Ansari described it as radar for people wanting to get jiggy nearby.
Tinder on the other hand actually works based on some mutual interests and requires a Facebook account. I know of relationships that have come out of both, a couple I know who married met on one of these sort of apps.

Archived