Offensive Private Messages

The Sick Moon

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trolling oafish bores who have a less developed sense of humour could be described as bullying I suppose, but I like to think of them as a mismatched comedy double act with Albert Tatlock as Eddie Large to TSM's Charlie Brooker, lets face it they need each other, it's an emotionally charged relationship that under different circumstances could be a wonderful bromance.

Well, sod private messages, you are all toss pots, apart from some, who are OK. The rest of you are on 'ignore' and those that are not, are because you quote ignored post so I still see them.

I'm off, to nasty here .... Oh I'm back already ... Just incase you started talking about me.

..but you may be on ignore, so I wouldn't know, unless you quoted me, I'm which case ... Oh, bugger ...

Forums, who'd use 'em.

The concept of the "ignore" feature amuses me. How bleedin' pretentious. What does it matter if a post from someone you profoundly dislike moves across your screen? Not like it costs you anything. My view is that it's better to see what the buggers are saying than not.

I think Tatlock has shown a bit of a strange fancy for TSM over the years.

Maybe by sending a PM he hoped that it would strike up a private conversation and become the start of something more.

Hardly. I only respond, as was that PM, to his sick comments about death and serious injury. The PM is out of context without the bile he was typing at the time.

It's easy to say it is out of context - but you took it out of context by sending the PM rather than reply in the thread. Anyway you over react, to the slightest comment from her, so frankly, I don't believe you.

The real problem you and GD4EI and humous and all have with The Sick Moon, is second only to ans, in her abilty to read a situation and point out the absurdity and logical falicies in someone's arguements.

It's easy to say it is out of context - but you took it out of context by sending the PM rather than reply in the thread. Anyway you over react, to the slightest comment from her, so frankly, I don't believe you.

The real problem you and GD4EI and humous and all have with The Sick Moon, is second only to ans, in her abilty to read a situation and point out the absurdity and logical falicies in someone's arguements.

This.

TSM is by far the most satirical and funniest poster, it's an envy thing. Most of it harmless, some of it cutting and honest. It's no surprise who the moaners are.

And Albert, 'tis no way to speak to a lady.

Archived