What's Mr Quirk MHK been up to now I wonder

Paul_Peel

I have sat on this information since March 2014 hoping it would simply go away.

I am being honest and open - people should accept that.

?

I shouldn't bite but...

I informed the DOI Minister and the Board of Commissioners' of my concerns regarding the publication of the Advice Note (This was done during private meetings)

I did not share these concerns in the public domain until now (so sitting on my concerns since March 2014)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't heard what the argument is about. I don't even care. Something to do with barely educated and barely elected politicians bickering like children probably.

Who has time to engage with this, and who would want to?

Small wonder that politics on this island are in such a poor state.

The idiot makes it plain just how much intellect he has every time he opens his mouth, unfortunately we all have to pay for his lack of common sense and how Bell can keep condoning his and Balls actions within this useless and over funded department is incomprehensible.

A classic example as to why the ministerial system of governance overseen by Ding Dong must be radically reformed and soon !!

Corrupt Governance does not even come close to describing our joke of a so called national parliament.

Corrupt Governance does not even come close to describing our joke of a so called national parliament.

I couldn't disagree more with this......

Quirk (and several others) do not have the intelligence to carry off corruption.

Ignorance, yes with aplomb....

I defy anyone to listen to his performance in the Keys this week and say they are happy for this to be the calibre they look for in national politicians.

I defy anyone to listen to his (Quirkio) performance in the Keys this week and say they are happy for this to be the calibre they look for in national politicians.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly that sentiment is scarcely confined to Quirk...have you heard Houghton; Henderson; Crookall; Karran; Hall; Corkish; Beecroft; Quayle...? And I could go on.

I couldn't disagree more with this......

Quirk (and several others) do not have the intelligence to carry off corruption.

Ignorance, yes with aplomb....

I defy anyone to listen to his performance in the Keys this week and say they are happy for this to be the calibre they look for in national politicians.

I'd agree here. He is just out of his depth. Although quite what his depth is, is another matter.

Archived