What's Mr Quirk MHK been up to now I wonder

Paul_Peel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corpy House rented out while they spent their time in the sunshine for the winter,all on the ratepayers,not nice people.

Allegedly it was flagged not by the illegal tenants wanting to be included on the voters list, but by the Councillor asking for a new kitchen to replace the 'new' kitchen that had been fitted only recently.

Seems the illegal tenants stripped the place - including most of the kitchen - before they left, confident in the knowledge that said Councillor wouldn't be stupid enough to ask The Corpy to do the job twice.

They were wrong...and he did!

The rest is history.

TBT.

The whole thing is not worthy of the press coverage. It is simply not a political issue. Lots of saber rattling but I am still unclear what the end game is.

The end game is transparent - Rob Callister will seek a Keys seat next year (and hasn't been man enough to admit that when asked to confirm it by posters on here) and - correctly - sees imbecile Quirk as very vulnerable. As such, Callister will, at every opportunity, seek to embarrass Quirk and point out his failings to the electorate. Seemingly even with matters as petty and unimpressive as this. (Correct, Piebaps and joeyconcrete). Making Quirk look a fool and useless won't be difficult. If, probably when, successful (especially if there are more voters like the fawning Teddy Smith) Callister will occupy Quirk's seat. That's politics. I just wish Callister would have the cojones to say, now, that he'll be a candidate come September next. Otherwise we might think you're just as slippery as Quirkio, mightn't we Rob?

The whole thing is not worthy of the press coverage. It is simply not a political issue. Lots of saber rattling but I am still unclear what the end game is.

The end game is transparent - Rob Callister will seek a Keys seat next year (and hasn't been man enough to admit that when asked to confirm it by posters on here) and - correctly - sees imbecile Quirk as very vulnerable. As such, Callister will, at every opportunity, seek to embarrass Quirk and point out his failings to the electorate. Seemingly even with matters as petty and unimpressive as this. (Correct, Piebaps and joeyconcrete). Making Quirk look a fool and useless won't be difficult. If, probably when, successful (especially if there are more voters like the fawning Teddy Smith) Callister will occupy Quirk's seat. That's politics. I just wish Callister would have the cojones to say, now, that he'll be a candidate come September next. Otherwise we might think you're just as slippery as Quirkio, mightn't we Rob?

No, that's not true Uhtred

I am not trying to embarrass Mr. Quirk. I have sat on this information since March 2014 hoping it would simply go away.

Unfortunately Mr. Quirk will not give up this campaign and it is costing the taxpayer and ratepayer money - why!

As for the House of Keys in 2016, I would love to tell people that I intend to stand but at this moment in time that is simply not true.

With two key job interviews this month, I don't even know what I will be doing in December other then going to Belfast for a few days!

I am being honest and open - people should accept that.

Archived