Dark horse Music fest

alibaba

There seems to be some kind of small festival taking place at Silly Moos in July. They have a website and it seems to involve one of the people who had something to do with Mannifest. Other than that details seem pretty light. Still, I am happy for anything like this to happen, so good on them.

http://darkhorsemusic.im/

It still won't be as good as the Great Colby Music Festival though.

• 2 years later...

Oooh I too shall be there. Mostly I am looking forward to sitting around doing nothing and listening to music - I might also go and see some bands :) 

I have destroyed my bedroom looking for something to wear, I have no clothes, I don't want to wear my nice things, none of my old clothes that I used to wear to such events fit me, if I wear shorts and leggings I look like a 48 year old trying to be 18 - it is totally tragic being fat and old (and conscious of it). 

3 hours ago, thebees said:

Oooh I too shall be there. Mostly I am looking forward to sitting around doing nothing and listening to music - I might also go and see some bands :) 

I have destroyed my bedroom looking for something to wear, I have no clothes, I don't want to wear my nice things, none of my old clothes that I used to wear to such events fit me, if I wear shorts and leggings I look like a 48 year old trying to be 18 - it is totally tragic being fat and old (and conscious of it). 

aw.....

don't worry about it- alcohol has magical healing powers on that front.......

:thumbsup:

Archived