Dark horse Music fest

alibaba

5 hours ago, thebees said:

Oooh I too shall be there. Mostly I am looking forward to sitting around doing nothing and listening to music - I might also go and see some bands :) 

I have destroyed my bedroom looking for something to wear, I have no clothes, I don't want to wear my nice things, none of my old clothes that I used to wear to such events fit me, if I wear shorts and leggings I look like a 48 year old trying to be 18 - it is totally tragic being fat and old (and conscious of it). 

You didn't look fat when I saw you in Shopshite a few weeks ago. :)

12 minutes ago, La Colombe said:
2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You didn't look fat when I saw you in Shopshite a few weeks ago. :)

So she did look old then. 

Not at all, just a bit harassed by Micro bees (?) :)

Yeah, had a scream.  Feeling it today though, sat under the glare of the office fluorescent lighting. 

Highlights for me were the D&B at the bass bus and Krafty Kuts.  Sound Check was also great, seeing the emerging talent.   I watched a lady doing poetry recital which was superb.  The food offering were great, nothing felt over priced and everyone was on great form.  Virtual high 5 to the organisers, bands and DJs. 

7 hours ago, Merkin said:

Yeah, had a scream.  Feeling it today though, sat under the glare of the office fluorescent lighting. 

Highlights for me were the D&B at the bass bus and Krafty Kuts.  Sound Check was also great, seeing the emerging talent.   I watched a lady doing poetry recital which was superb.  The food offering were great, nothing felt over priced and everyone was on great form.  Virtual high 5 to the organisers, bands and DJs. 

Was the Poet Jackie Morey-Grace? A lot of alliteration and onomatopoeia delivered really quick? She’s very good.

For me the only downside was the lack of food options. But it was a great festival. 

We enjoyed ourselves. Camped in the family bit which was nice and chilled and quiet but could have camped in the main field no problem. Silly moos did a good job of keeping the toilets clean, there was a lack of bins but they tidied the mess up too. The circus and Carny Villains were great fun Friday night. I'd happily go again.

Archived