What are you playing?

2bees

• 1 month later...

The other day someone posted a thing on Facebook about not waiting to fulfil dreams, how you should do it now. So...can anyone play the guitar like Johnny Marr? If so, you want come in Smiths tribute band with me and run off with the gypsy circus? It's actually not that important that you can play like Johnny Marr, coz I cannot sing (at all) and I would be Morrissey :) Maybe I learn play bass guitar...

Oh yeah, while I am here, can anyone recommend a good ligature? Mine is old/original and rattles a bit.

I almost put something on sound cloud, let's have a 'how shit is this?' off, but I talk and sing in that song so nooooo. I've also just found an abomination of my clarinet playing, I think i messed with it in garage band or such like hahaha, it's possibly the worst noise ever. There is one 3 bar wonder I quite like, I made a 'flicker book film' with my boy, got kicked off youtube because we used HoopyFrood so we made our own music ...if I can find it I will post it.

I almost put something on sound cloud, let's have a 'how shit is this?' off, but I talk and sing in that song so nooooo. I've also just found an abomination of my clarinet playing, I think i messed with it in garage band or such like hahaha, it's possibly the worst noise ever. There is one 3 bar wonder I quite like, I made a 'flicker book film' with my boy, got kicked off youtube because we used HoopyFrood so we made our own music ...if I can find it I will post it.

Thanks to the wonders of the 'net you can just bang up any old crap these days. Which is exactly what I did when I made a song about staying up late watching my fave YouTube channels.

It's here if you want to tear it to bits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0lKqguw7s

Archived