Plumber to fit a Bathroom

Rhumsaa

I would agree about electrickery Glad but plumbing , provided you do the research and install as per manufacturers instructions is fairly straight forward.

I have installed many bathrooms and not had a problem.

I'm a bit "picky" in that I like supply's and return pipes to rads/towel rails coming through the walls rather than the floor (on chromed tube) thus not compromising the floor finish (if in posh linoleum I set the skirting to permit the lino to slide under so after it's 'walked out' the junction can be sealed with silicone ).

I also like the tiling to be thought out and if the bathroom walls are to be tiled to a specific height I tile before installing the fittings and a good tip is to install all of the supplies to the fittings (terminating in a full way valve at floor level) in order that the pipework can be tested and to ensure that any fitting can be isolated (in the event of say a basin being smashed ( by something heavy falling out of a cupboard over).

I could go on , but I've probably bored you long enoughlaugh.png , I'll get my coatflowers.gif

Edit to add It is wise to check that the fittings sourced from outside the UK are compatible with UK plumbing/ waste/soil fittings .

Edited by paswt

Electrics are illegal without building control supervision unless you are partP (or properly qualified). However it and plumbing are reasonably straightforward if you stick to the rules and have the tools. Electrics requires a lot of test gear to check it. However if in doubt......you shouldn't be doing it.

Electrics are illegal without building control supervision unless you are partP (or properly qualified). However it and plumbing are reasonably straightforward if you stick to the rules and have the tools. Electrics requires a lot of test gear to check it. However if

Edited by finlo