Arbory, Castletown & Malew

Donald Trumps

Using his friends and pretending they are random voters looking for answers from him. Delusional. Sad. Pathetic.

You are implying he has friends, and friends who are prepared to put themselves out for him. Have you? Other than Trampy ;)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Gawne wittering on about Mexit like its a 'thing' when it isn't.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5VWsH3_aFM&feature=youtu.be

Do we want Independence? Not if you have anything to do with running anything Phil. No we fucking don't as you can't even do anything with the prom without totally fucking it up. Can you imagine how big a fuck up he'd make of playing his part in running an independent economy?

He'll be an excellent Chief Minister

Don't you worry

You've said the same about both Thomas and Beecroft previously. I do admit he has a chance though as with the election being by fellow MHKs there is an outside chance that the most pathetic, gutless, indecisive, excuse of a candidate will get their vote as it will give them an easy life for the next 5 years and they'll be able to run rings round him.

Don't you worry

You've said the same about both Thomas and Beecroft previously. I do admit he has a chance though as with the election being by fellow MHKs there is an outside chance that the most pathetic, gutless, indecisive, excuse of a candidate will get their vote as it will give them an easy life for the next 5 years and they'll be able to run rings round him.

No I haven't

Don't you worry

No I haven't

Yes you have. I'll find the posts.

Bet you can't

I've said we'll work on CHris Thomas's DNA to make him 100% Manx so he can be CM after a good spell in Treasury

& I've said if LibVan win a number of seats then Mrs B should have first dibs at the CM role

You won't find more than that

Donald Gelling had the best Chief Minister years. "I'd rather deal with the problems of success than the problems of failure" he used to say. Which was fab when £200,000,000 extra was pouring into the coffers each year.

Cokill was still basking in it all.

Brown managed to do one when the money stopped coming in.

Bell had oodles in the reserves but now we can see the end of it ie. less than five years.

Next CM has the real poisoned chalice.

of leading a government in difficult times

No easy job

Nope but at least he or she could blame those before who have led the island into difficult times !

...and eventually will indeed do so.

of leading a government in difficult times

No easy job

Nope but at least he or she could blame those before who have led the island into difficult times !

...and eventually will indeed do so.

Almost immediately if it's someone like Gawne. Let's blame Bell and big business for the problems of the last 10 years.

Archived