Sports Direct IOM

ans

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You getting the final op then ?:lol:

"Transcendentalists believe that society and its institutions—particularly organized religion and political parties—corrupt the purity of the individual. They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentalism

4 minutes ago, Tibet said:

"Transcendentalists believe that society and its institutions—particularly organized religion and political parties—corrupt the purity of the individual. They have faith that people are at their best when truly "self-reliant" and independent." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transcendentalism

No shit Sherlock. You understand piss taking yeah ?

• 3 months later...
On 9/20/2017 at 5:26 PM, Bellefield said:

no, not a snob, and yes, if you want sports kit its there to be had, and yes, I'm probably being hard on sportsdirect and USC (had to look it up), and flannels, but I was walking around and getting lost in that store, not seeing another person and feeling like I'd walked onto the set of a post apocalypse film, it is packed to the gunnels with clothing, and I was wondering how they were shift it all.  Sorry if my chav comments offended you.

....and I still wear shorts, trainers and a t-shirt when I play cricket.

At least Flannels is proving popular amongst the local shop lifting community. He probably nicked a whole week of their normal turnover 

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=37813&headline=Teenager stole £220-worth of designer clothing&sectionIs=NEWS&searchyear=2017

I still don’t see many people actually buying the overpriced crap they sell. 

• 10 months later...

I often await the Memsahib sitting in the Strand Mall and observe the folk in and out, what i see is very few peeps actually go into Flannels, of those that do, most leave empty handed [ hoisters excepted ] Is the whole Mall thing a tax dodge or a money "processing" thing ? because I cannot for the life of me see it as a genuine commercial venture.

2 hours ago, mollag said:

I often await the Memsahib sitting in the Strand Mall and observe the folk in and out, what i see is very few peeps actually go into Flannels, of those that do, most leave empty handed [ hoisters excepted ] Is the whole Mall thing a tax dodge or a money "processing" thing ? because I cannot for the life of me see it as a genuine commercial venture.

The fashion lines are pretty shit unless you want to look like Paul Pogba which could easily be achieved upstairs for 70% cheaper. 

Archived