Isle of Man Newspapers Awards for Excellence 2016

censorship

7 minutes ago, TittySmith said:

13 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Has Rob Callister won it? 

I heard it was in the bag  ;) he is just so brilliant in every way it would be hard for any of them to not give it to him I’d guess. I hear he’s already written a brilliant acceptance speech ;) 

You know you have died and gone to hell, when you hear that Callister has won anything FFS.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Are you 5 years old.? Dick.

Did you not get an invite? I’ve had two trophies already and all I’ve done is turn up and buy a round of drinks. I hear the top MHK award is still out there though ;) It would be great if a genuine smoothie who has done so much for the IOM in only a year romped home with it straight off. 

1 minute ago, TittySmith said:

Did you not get an invite? I’ve had two trophies already and all I’ve done is turn up and buy a round of drinks. I hear the top MHK award is still out there though ;) It would be great if a genuine smoothie who has done so much for the IOM in only a year romped home with it straight off. 

You couldn't pay me to go, not my kind of thing.

My wife is there though to support a team.

Not sure how you think your account is funny TBH. There are some very amusing posters on here, but you are not one of them. (neither am I) ;)

2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You couldn't pay me to go, not my kind of thing.

My wife is there though to support a team.

Not sure how you think your account is funny TBH. There are some very amusing posters on here, but you are not one of them. (neither am I) ;)

Supporting a team by getting pissed and getting a trophy for getting the gin and tonics in? I’ve had two trophies already. Still waiting for the main event though where everyone will have to bow down and acknowledge my substantial contribution to the Isle of Man. 

Just now, TittySmith said:

Supporting a team by getting pissed and getting a trophy for getting the gin and tonics in? I’ve had two trophies already. Still waiting for the main event though where everyone will have to bow down and acknowledge my substantial contribution to the Isle of Man. 

Boring.

To be fair, recognition of a good business is simply their bottom line.

In this me, me, me world and all its gratification seeking, I suppose there needs to be these back-slap fests. Anyway, I doubt there was any taxpayers' money spent on the night so yeah, let it be.

Archived