Isle of Man Newspapers Awards for Excellence 2016

censorship

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you realise how gay you pair sound?

I don't mind sounding gay, what's the problem big boy?

It's the self-perception of those who attended, how they might see themselves in the big picture.

And those who would never get a chance to enjoy such social cohesion as long as they've a hole in their arse. How they might perceived it.

That's why I asked.

It's an event organised to celebrate plenty of good things going on across a whole range of sectors.

It's perhaps a chance for, in the case of large companies, staff at all levels to enjoy a night out.

I hadn't been before. I didn't really see anything to be negative about on the night really. Apart from Geoff Corkish being there of course.

notty, I've been watching you. Your admirable establishment loyalty even in the face of ridicule, you're positive outlook on anything and everything to do with your new found home, a relative newcomer to the forums, your easy income and privileged lifestyle.

All the signs are there. Aye, you were also at the Excellence Awards and enjoyed free booze and food......

It's not is it? It surely isn't (I hope I am not breaking the forum T&Cs by linking this photo)

15135930_1153146678067425_62653834845714

Archived