Kylie Minogue Buys Sweets in Scotland

Mr. Sausages

Staff in an Aberdeenshire sweet shop had a surprise customer - pop star Kylie Minogue.

The Australian singer, 48, popped in to Dee Valley Confectioners in Ballater on Friday while visiting the area.

She chatted, bought two bags of sweets, and posed for a picture.

Staff member Wendy Anderson told the BBC Scotland news website: "You look at someone and think is that them. I said 'I am not being rude but are you who I think you are?' And she said 'yes'."

Mrs Anderson, also 48, added: "I was a fan when I was younger, she was my era."

Kylie has had a string of hits over many decades, including I Should Be So Lucky, Spinning Around and Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-38467916

Her teeth are quite marvellous. Not what you'd expect from a sweet eater. I'd be interested in gerrydandridge's take on this story.

She puts them up her bottom so she can get a sugar-hit without marring her perfect teeth or slender waist.

Her teeth are quite marvellous. Not what you'd expect from a sweet eater. I'd be interested in gerrydandridge's take on this story.

She puts them up her bottom so she can get a sugar-hit without marring her perfect teeth or slender waist.

She's said to be looking for an assistant,Chuppa Chupps can be a bugger when one can't see which way around the stick is.

which gave her the idea for her other hit, ;How does it feel in my arse'.

Why do I suddenly have the urge to head there with my bike and have a ride on their steam train?

Where is it?

Ballater is 45 miles west of Aberdeen, 15 miles east of Balmoral.

35 miles from me, but by the time my facebook had lit up with the news she was gone.

On such small margins does life change crying.gif

Archived