Real housewives of ISIS

Mr. Sausages

We all know those liberal lefties the BBC are far too politically correct to broadcast anything that criticises Islam. And we all know that Islam is a religion of peace, and ISIS has nothing to do with Islam, and Islam has nothing to do with ISIS.

Strange then that this sketch, part of the show titled "Revolting" (it's on iPlayer), is being labelled by some as islamophobic.

I'm sure anybody offended by it will express their feelings in a healthy, polite manner.

Watched the whole programme last night. Not a side splitter, but had quite a few awkward moments where you expect the set-up guy will end up with a bloody nose. The Conservative candidate visiting residents of a council estate being demolished for luxury apartments and interviewing soon to be evicted tenants, for example.

I don't really enjoy the comedy where someone goes out of their way to provoke someone into a reaction

There has been a bit of a fuss made about YouTube pranksters etc doing things and filming the reaction and not quite sure why it gets more of a pass with a film crew nearby

Having said that I used to enjoy Jackass..... maybe I am a hypocrite or maybe the comedy now is getting more and more extreme in order to get a reaction

Watched the whole programme last night. Not a side splitter, but had quite a few awkward moments where you expect the set-up guy will end up with a bloody nose. The Conservative candidate visiting residents of a council estate being demolished for luxury apartments and interviewing soon to be evicted tenants, for example.

I had been looking forward to it and was sorely disappointed, there were a few funny things but mostly it was predictable blurb. I will watch it again though, it may improve :)

I don't really enjoy the comedy where someone goes out of their way to provoke someone into a reaction

There has been a bit of a fuss made about YouTube pranksters etc doing things and filming the reaction and not quite sure why it gets more of a pass with a film crew nearby

Having said that I used to enjoy Jackass..... maybe I am a hypocrite or maybe the comedy now is getting more and more extreme in order to get a reaction

Exactly so. The main wish is for the Tory Boy to be given a bloody nose. Not sure where they are going with it tbh.

I had been looking forward to it and was sorely disappointed, there were a few funny things but mostly it was predictable blurb. I will watch it again though, it may improve smile.png

Exactly the same, like an unfunny smack the pony but in a hijab. Will try again though.

Archived