So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

Don't get me wrong, I am not attacking nor defending him. I just find the effect that leaving the EU is having on the UK's political history is fascinating.

What happened to May and what is happening to Johnson could have all been avoided if any thought was actually put into what action would be needed if the vote was to leave before the referendum was actually made. Cameron has to take a massive amount of responsibility for this mess.

I think Cameron and his cabinet should be made to be honest about why they agrees to this referendum in the first place.

It was nothing to do with leave or remain and everything to do with saving the Conservative Party following a coalition Government with the Lib Dems and years of austerity.

4 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I think Cameron and his cabinet should be made to be honest about why they agrees to this referendum in the first place.

It was nothing to do with leave or remain and everything to do with saving the Conservative Party following a coalition Government with the Lib Dems and years of austerity.

:rolleyes:

they have already said why they agreed to a referendum......

13 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Jo Johnson is possibly the first MP to quit in order to spend less time with his family.

he did the same under may......

no point having a election and returning with the same dishonest mp's........

a good clear out was always going to happen.......

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

He resigned as a minister under May but not as an MP, quite a significant difference.

not really.......

he also stood in 2017 to leave deal or no deal........

dishonest

i note you don't mention the other mp moving party today...........funny that........

6 minutes ago, woody2 said:

not really.......

In your opinion maybe, but I think others see a big difference.

7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

i note you don't mention the other mp moving party today...........funny that........

Different issues entirely. some backbencher moving from Labour to Lib Dem makes bugger all difference and they are still an MP. Jo Johnson is a serving minister and is quitting as both a minister and an MP, he is also the PM's brother. Surprised you haven't mentioned his wife yet.