So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

6 hours ago, woolley said:

Good Morning, Mr Angry. I was merely correcting the information posted regarding contributions.

Dear me. Hardly angry. How very inventive.

Just amused at your now failed attempts at obfuscation....

6 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

US slaps 25% on UK whisky (including NI whiskey) - whiskey from influential countries (and big friends of the US Congress) got a special exemption, so no extra tariffs for whiskey made in the Republic or French cognac. 

that's what happens in the eu.......

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Dear me. Hardly angry. How very inventive.

Just amused at your now failed attempts at obfuscation....

says the guardian reader.......:rolleyes:

the guardian sent a far left extremist to the tory conference asking people if they would vote corbyn......

the first person they spoke to said.......no, my family is jewish.......

the guardian has edited it out........funny that......

8 minutes ago, woolley said:

You mean statements of fact.  

You're a Brexiteer....

Amusing:

Irish making offensive jokes about the thick-as-pigshit English

IRISH people are increasingly joking about how unbelievably stupid the English are, they have confessed.

“A lot of the best jokes revolve around this comical halfwit called Mark Francois. But he’s such an exaggeration of the xenophobic numbskull, nobody could take them seriously.”

“We don’t want the rest of Europe viewing us as a nation of gammon-faced, finger-jabbing, Daily Mail-swallowing, fact-averse morons.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/irish-making-offensive-jokes-about-the-thick-as-pigshit-english-20191003189475

I wonder if there's been a copyright infringement somewhere....?

Edited by P.K.

9 hours ago, woolley said:

Idiots.

The pizza franchises have stated they are stocking tomato products. The supermarkets are taking steps to increase holdings and hold suppliers responsible for extra delivery charges. You can learn a lot from the trade magazines...These days we have a just in time import system. Most of your orange juice comes from Belgium. These days there are so many fast food outlets needing salad and such. Any disruption will effect them and in 2020 UK lorries may be severely restricted by Cabotage. Also, the trade between N Ireland and the Republic in dairy includes not just milk, cheese and butter but also subject to Single Market rules are products containing milk so that means pizza, cream buns, bikkies, cakies milky drinkies etc. It is a mega issue and no solution in sight so far...Last I looked we had 50 soldiers in or allocated to Calais to marshall lorries. So something is not quite right. Industry too is stock piling and this gave the economy a boost for a while. Most people have now got a Boris store. I have 30 days supply in cans and dried goods..Not wasted it can all be used...Try reading the trade magazines...

4 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The pizza franchises have stated they are stocking tomato products. The supermarkets are taking steps to increase holdings and hold suppliers responsible for extra delivery charges. You can learn a lot from the trade magazines...These days we have a just in time import system. Most of your orange juice comes from Belgium. These days there are so many fast food outlets needing salad and such. Any disruption will effect them and in 2020 UK lorries may be severely restricted by Cabotage. Also, the trade between N Ireland and the Republic in dairy includes not just milk, cheese and butter but also subject to Single Market rules are products containing milk so that means pizza, cream buns, bikkies, cakies milky drinkies etc. It is a mega issue and no solution in sight so far...Last I looked we had 50 soldiers in or allocated to Calais to marshall lorries. So something is not quite right. Industry too is stock piling and this gave the economy a boost for a while. Most people have now got a Boris store. I have 30 days supply in cans and dried goods..Not wasted it can all be used...Try reading the trade magazines...

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/

Click the link for the pukka gen on food imports and exports after Brexit. Eye opening. Time MF had some off-Island facts. This means you...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

#projectfear

No is a trade magazine with a section answering a lot of questions but also listing the questions yet to be addressed. Is worth reading what the trade and food processors are thinking and doing. It also shows government measures already in hand. Click the link to Grocer magazine above..