So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

7 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Thought so. 

What do you mean, "Thought so."

You asked, "Can you give us an example of a working electronic border?"

In light-hearted fashion, I thought I'd post that image as an example of a working electronic border-- It's electronic and it definitely works.

What's the problem..? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

That’s your opinion, and that’s just it, it’s an opinion. The cataclysm you claim is happening is not really evidenced, in my opinion. 

Its just unfounded myths, yet again. You’re right, your views are nonsense. I understand you believe. Doesn’t matter who dreams the myths up and peddles them. You and they are supremacists, doing it for their/your own ends, and ultimately they’re/you’re dangerous to any minority. In your case, including your own.

I don't know where you reside not that it's all that important but I will say this. If you do live on the Mainland then you REALLY need to get out more, and if you live on the island then assuming you make the occasional visit to the Mainland you're obviously not seeing what's happening.

Maybe you don't want to?

What I know even here in the boonies of Norfolk we've had increasing problems with usually "people of color" bringing drugs into sleepy little Cromer and its surrounds from London (obviously) but also from other places where assorted immigrants tend to have established their colonies.

Then there's the little matter of the grooming and exploitation of our kids by one sector in particular in which their "holy" books tells them such things are fine to do.

And how about the increasing numbers of "no-go" areas in many of our cities and towns.

Or the exploitation of our - note OUR -  infrastructure, especially our NHS .

And so very much more.

We don't have a problem with this?

Oh yes we do.  Big time.

Edited by Rog
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, woody2 said:

ira map......

Fenian wish list.  Good job Blair is out of the game and mo mowlem has left the building or the SOB's might have had their wish granted by now.

14 minutes ago, Rog said:

Fenian wish list.  Good job Blair is out of the game and mo mowlem has left the building or the SOB's might have had their wish granted by now.

And there is an example of how you spin. It’s a map of Ireland, from the Irish Republic perspective, from the early 1970’s. Not Fenian. And if you don’t believe Ireland will eventually be reunited...

What are you then going to do with all the Protestant Scots the English sent to settle there?

11 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And there is an example of how you spin. It’s a map of Ireland, from the Irish Republic perspective, from the early 1970’s. Not Fenian. And if you don’t believe Ireland will eventually be reunited...

What are you then going to do with all the Protestant Scots the English sent to settle there?

If it's from the Fenian perspective then it's not a map of the island of Ireland is it?  Reunited? Why should what remains of Ulster be any part of Eire? There's two countries on the island of Ireland, there is an international border that separates them, so what is there to reunite.

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

It's a Tourism Ireland map. It's an all island body.

It's a thing that gives entirely the wrong impression and a drop out of the disgusting "power sharing" that should NEVER have been accepted and should be abandoned. 

2 minutes ago, pongo said:

You claiming Ireland now too Rog? How many countries do you want FFS?

Everytime you talk about "our" country I have to figure out which one you mean.

Oh dear.  More "Janet and John" explanation needed?

OK, here goes.

I'm English by birth and choice.

Being a Yid my people's homeland is Israel and has been for millennia

Sorry pongo, I forgot. The understanding thing. A millennia is a thousand years. OK?

Is that clear enough even for you?