Wow! All those Brexiteers...

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mind you the financial markets have (mostly) been roaring since Brexit, Good news for company pension scheme holders. I have a UK company pension from when I worked there (I am not retired yet) and its value has climbed impressively.

The £ devaluing has done wonders for the markets, except in companies that need to import stuff.

Mind you the financial markets have (mostly) been roaring since Brexit, Good news for company pension scheme holders. I have a UK company pension from when I worked there (I am not retired yet) and its value has climbed impressively.

Watch this space...

Just tell us when....

Watch this space...

Just tell us when....

Ask the people who voted Leave...they are the ones who rolled the dice.

Watch this space...

Just tell us when....

and got in the lifeboats first......

I hope someone somewhere is taking lots of notes about the state of the country so we can show the Leavers in 5, 10, 20 years how it was before we went back to Victorian times...for the masses anyway.

Can I have a look in your crystal ball when you've finished with it?

You already know what's in it. Victorian decay in Brexit Britain and a multi-cultural, universally loving land of milk and honey on the continent.

What a load of cobblers. Why don't you just piss off now to the land of milk and honey. I'm sure all the immigrants there will welcome you with open arms. I'll stay and enjoy the spuds and herring!!!

See that's the big joke of it (although I doubt too many people will be laughing), if it does all go side ways as a result of Brexit, its people in the low wage, low education, low prospect areas of the country who voted to Leave who are going to feel it the hardest.

its the uk thats leaving not the rock....

See that's the big joke of it (although I doubt too many people will be laughing), if it does all go side ways as a result of Brexit, its people in the low wage, low education, low prospect areas of the country who voted to Leave who are going to feel it the hardest.

its the uk thats leaving not the rock....

That's right. CoMin has a secret plan to join the EU...........

Watch this space...

Just tell us when....

But you're the one who knows for sure how it'll turn out. I'm just looking for a bit of guidance as you seem quite certain of what is going to happen and it'd be good if you could share it with us. You don't have to reveal your sources.

They voted for it and so they deserve what's coming if it's bad - wage stagnation, inflation, job moving out, expensive foreign holidays with the weakened currency. Same as the self employed white van men got screwed in the UK budget. Well someone had to pay for the cost of Brexit and funnily enough it worked out that it was one of the key groups of people who voted for it and who then moaned as their NI and taxes went up. The true karma will roll out over the next 5 years. When they release that the millionaire Nigel Farage, the millionaire Aaron Banks, and the millionaire Boris Johnson well and truly fucked them over.

But you're the one who knows for sure how it'll turn out. I'm just looking for a bit of guidance as you seem quite certain of what is going to happen and it'd be good if you could share it with us. You don't have to reveal your sources.

I don't know, in the same way the Leavers don't know. I'm just not under the illusion its going to be the utopian dream that the Leave campaign were selling.

I don't know, in the same way the Leavers don't know. I'm just not under the illusion its going to be the utopian dream that the Leave campaign were selling.

But no-one was selling that. Are you sure you follow current affairs or do you just comment on them to try and sound knowledgeable.

Archived