Wow! All those Brexiteers...

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strolling to get the morning paper I noticed from the front page of The Daily Wail (inevitably) that they've already kicked off a smear campaign against Gina Miller.

What odious creatures they are....

She should be deported back to Guyana.

illegal immigrant

Strolling to get the morning paper I noticed from the front page of The Daily Wail (inevitably) that they've already kicked off a smear campaign against Gina Miller.

They don't need to initiate a smear campaign, she's doing a great job of making herself look like a joke very well on her own.

She should be deported back to Guyana.

illegal immigrant

Poor trolling

They don't need to initiate a smear campaign, she's doing a great job of making herself look like a joke herself.

Yet she was correct in law....

I think that ship sailed long ago. She's had many death threats and had to hire private protection from the lunatic fringe as soon as she instigated the High Court case. She will always be looking over her shoulder.

I think that ship sailed long ago. She's had many death threats and had to hire private protection from the lunatic fringe as soon as she instigated the High Court case. She will always be looking over her shoulder.

The ones sending the death threats are the traitors.

She correctly challenged and was proven right by the law of the land.

Sadly, I predict another Jo Cox style attack by a "patriot" dealing with what they perceive as a "traitor".

Greece. Before the Brexit referendum that was all we heard about on BBC Radio News, every day for months and months and months.

Hardly a peep 'til now

ETA how long before Isle of Man reaches similar headlines. I reckon all the civil servants will be in the likes of Greece anyway, with their gold plateds. Lots in Med, especially Cyprus now anyway.

I love Albert's topics posted just after midnight. They#re brillo!!!!!

edited by Albert at 00:45edited by Albert at 00:46edited by Albert at 00:47edited by Albert at 00:48edited by Albert at 00:49edited by Albert at 00:50edited by Albert at 00:51edited by Albert at 00:52edited by Albert at 00:53edited by Albert at 00:54edited by Albert at 00:55edited by Albert at 00:56edited by Albert at 00:57edited by Albert at 00:58edited by Albert at 00:59edited by Albert at 01:00
fucking pissed.

Greece. Before the Brexit referendum that was all we heard about on BBC Radio News, every day for months and months and months.

Hardly a peep 'til now

ETA how long before Isle of Man reaches similar headlines. I reckon all the civil servants will be in the likes of Greece anyway, with their gold plateds. Lots in Med, especially Cyprus now anyway.

I doubt the IOM will. There's plenty of revenue that can be raised. Alf's budget in a month or so.

Hardly a peep 'til now

Cyprus is looking like another war

Archived