another for Jurby Hilton

Tempus Fugit

Well if someone was meeting him, they still have around £190,000 in their pocket...

Better to keep that amount of cash on the island then. They might blow it all on booze and fags and keep Douglas shopkeepers tills ringing for a while.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if someone was meeting him, they still have around £190,000 in their pocket...

Better to keep that amount of cash on the island then. They might blow it all on booze and fags and keep Douglas shopkeepers tills ringing for a while.

Or just go buy some decent coke from the Athol Street suppliers.

Or one of the hundreds of other weed dealers on the island.

I don't do this stuff, but if I did I would go to an Athol Street supplier as I feel it would be better quality and would come with the assurance it had not been up and down scratty chav's swetty sphincter.

But when I think about it, there'd probably do that just for the hell of it. "heh, heh, you know where that stuff has been that that suit is bunging up their nose..."

Sort of begs the question why didn't the liverpool police arrest him before he got on the boat

Probably because the gear was hidden well enough to escape detection at Heysham. Anyone who has ever had their van/car searched at either Liverpool or Heysham will know that they are far from thorough, usually just a cursory look in the back and job done.

Most of the big busts over come via the police sniffer dogs that routinely patrol the car decks on both the Ben and Mannanan. The fuzz will then radio ahead to their mates in Douglas who might choose to let them depart the boat so they can scoop up as many of those involved locally as well.

if it was saturday or sunday BMC came from Birkenhead, and there was no Heysham sailing saturday night (in port service night)

seems a strange place to stop him. assuming the police weren't prior informed by their liverpool counterparts and that the drugs were discovered by sniffer dogs, then to not arrest him off the boat but let him drive away but not actually as far as whoever was buying the drugs before arresting him seems a little bizarre to me. did he have a back light out or something?

Sort of begs the question why didn't the liverpool police arrest him before he got on the boat

Probably because the gear was hidden well enough to escape detection at Heysham. Anyone who has ever had their van/car searched at either Liverpool or Heysham will know that they are far from thorough, usually just a cursory look in the back and job done.

Most of the big busts over come via the police sniffer dogs that routinely patrol the car decks on both the Ben and Mannanan. The fuzz will then radio ahead to their mates in Douglas who might choose to let them depart the boat so they can scoop up as many of those involved locally as well.

Someone's been telling you stories

All of the big busts come from a list of informants

Decent Coke

Don't make me laugh

I haven't been on here much for a few years, but I'm currently biding my time in SE Asia so I've followed a few topics

The drug threads are hilarious, I know that a few posters on here actually have some idea of what's going on. But they tend to keep it to themselves

The rest of you post away in total ignorance, but that doesn't stop you presenting an opinion fully formed

This belief that there is some kind of Athol St cocaine club. How funny, did you get that from a Fo Haloo pamphlet in 1973 ?

Cocaine use nowadays is what pot use was 20 years ago, widespread and as likely to be found at The Bretney as Majestic View

Since the sentencing policy was brought in line with Jersey about 15 years ago the DS have been gifted with a torrent of information from couriers who thought they would get 18 month max and now find themselves looking at 5yrs

"Shooting fish in a barrel" is how it was described to an advocate friend of mine

But the tech savvy amongst you are all aware of the Onion Router. This really makes a mockery of all drug enforcement on the Island. Instead of buying 95% baby milk with 5% cocaine from some local idiot, anyone with a bitcion account can get decent quality cocaine, MDMA, cannabis or any of the myriad of weird & wonderful concoctions shipped out of China and mixed up in Israel

The " Local Drug Dealer" is going the way of all things retail, 1 in 6 shops is empty in the town and it's going to be 1 in 2 soon

You are currently using the future of drugs, it's called the Internet

Archived