Oh Oh...North Korea

Albert Tatlock

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Well, i guess all that's left for me to say is

I love you al, in fact i've always loved you. It was my dream for us both to be together some day, but alas, no more. Goodbye cruel world

You know though, if that had happened, you'd still be dead, but with a black eye.

China's happier with an embarrassing, erratic, nuke equipped lunatic as a neighbour than with US influence extending right up to its Korean border. China exports vast amounts of all sorts to N Korea. It's not in China's interests to see a war or N Korea fall. China will therefore reign N Korea in. IMHO.

• 3 months later...

The rumour is that North Korea wants to prove to the world it's nuclear capacity and ability to deliver it with an air burst over the Pacific.

The rhetoric shows we just a few minutes away from midnight.

I don't think either side will back down.

How the US would react if a live nuke was launched ... it doesn't bare thinking about.

Fire and fury.

Fatty will have a hard on at that.

I wrote a lot more, but in summary: 

North Korea still isn't going to do shit, the same as before. It's just the usual same sabre rattling and riling up the presses to sell more newspapers. They haven't even tested a miniaturised nuke yet and their missiles launches - whilst increasing-  are still utterly abysmal with around a 60% success chance. 

Archived