I recommend this excellent drama about the Rochdale paedophiles case of a few years ago. It's brilliantly done but I wonder will it pull some of its punches. The first episode concentrated on the victims (who were wonderfully acted) rather than the perpetrators; and there were a few 'missing words' which I'll be looking out for in the second episode tonight. There were also of course hundreds of girls involved. I wonder how near the programme makers and the BBC will go towards the truth or will they back off. That said, this is the sort of drama that wouldn't have been made even five years ago, so it's an important piece of television. A must watch. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, woolley said:

Massive cover up and still going on. It's endemic in our multicultural paradise now. Another case in court this week. It's the kafir innit? Worthless scum as far as these predators are concerned. Aided and abetted by the liberals of course.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-39926556

Bloody Muslim paedophiles coming over here (or being born here) using our little kids, robbing our home grown "Christian/Catholic/Jewish/etc" paedophiles of potential groomies and given paedo rings a bad name.

"Aided and abetted by the liberals of course."  This is quite possibly the stupidiest thing you have type in all the time I have been reading your posts on this forum.

1 hour ago, RIchard Britten said:

"Aided and abetted by the liberals of course."  This is quite possibly the stupidiest thing you have type in all the time I have been reading your posts on this forum.

Matter of recorded - and belatedly, widely recognised - fact. Hushed up for years by politicians, the media luvvies and a blind eye turned by the law. All for reasons of political correctness. Could have been nipped in the bud had people had the balls to confront it for what it is. You not liking the fact doesn't make it stupid.

Archived